Gold supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
rsa, Namibia
Looking to hunt Merriams turkey in Nebraska in 2023. There are 3 of us going. Would like an outfit with food and lodging. Anybody here have any suggestions?
Anybody have any experience with Gobble n Grunt outfit?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Looking to hunt Merriams turkey in Nebraska in 2023. There are 3 of us going. Would like an outfit with food and lodging. Anybody here have any suggestions?
Anybody have any experience with Gobble n Grunt outfit?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

They suck! I had a hunt booked with them on May 1 st 2020 and he required full payment by March 15th of 2020. COVID came and refused to push the hunt for a future date due to his Governor shutting down hunting for out of state hunters.

No offer of a discount on a future hunt and basically walked away with everyone’s full money payment. A poor business man and clearly took advantage of all out of state hunters during 2020.

HH

Are you set on Nebraska? Nothing against it but I have a taxidermy client that said South Dakota was one of his best trips ever-western gateway outfitters was the company.
I have hunted a bit in Nebraska for other things-it is loaded with turkeys! You might just try knocking doors or hunting public ground-the game and fish produces a guide book with a map that shows available public ground

Look at Deer Meadows Outfitters in the Sandhills of western Nebraska if you want fully guided and lots of turkeys.

No experience in Nebraska but make sure the birds you are hunting are pure Merriams and not hybrids you want Northwest Nebraska area.
1649642629358.png

Oldaker Outfitting out of Harrison, NE is a good choice. They outfit off of their own ranch in Northwest NE and do very well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 10.07.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 10.07.31 AM.png
    642.9 KB · Views: 53

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!