AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
What do you guys and gals think about my sons latest edition to the game room? That's his 61" kudu he took last year. Just got them back from the taxidermist yesterday. I keep telling him he needs to get a place of his own he's filling my room up too fast.

HPIM0381.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting three pieces on a pedestal; Saves some room.
That deserves to be front and center.

Good thing they came up with pedestals or you'd have to start taking those ducks into the shed. :)

Putting three pieces on a pedestal; Saves some room.
That deserves to be front and center.

Good thing they came up with pedestals or you'd have to start taking those ducks into the shed. :)

Yeah I'm afraid those ducks will be flying south permanently one of these days.

The pedestal looks great! With all those ducks on the wall I now see why steel prices have gone so high.

The pedestal looks great! With all those ducks on the wall I now see why steel prices have gone so high.

I do what I can to keep the economy strong.

Attachments

• HPIM0383.jpg
    HPIM0383.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 170
Very nice man-cave you have there...who did your taxi work on the trio ?

Very nice man-cave you have there...who did your taxi work on the trio ?

Thanks Doc, The same guy did most of taxi work, he's local here in PA Jerry's Taxidermy. Can you tell how I got the handle duckhunter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross