Namibian Sunsets

ZB

Reaction score
Member of
NAPHA, SCI
Hi all

I am a professional hunter from Namibia. New to this forum. Have quite a few interesting reads. Eager to learn and share experiences. As no day in the bush is ever the same.

Been hunting for a few years now. I am a professional hunter with ARU Hunting Safaris in Namibia.

I was born and raised in Namibia. The love for my country is in my blood. The only way i felt i could make a contribution to the land and nature and be a true conservationist is by becoming a professional hunter and looking after what was giving to us.

I have firm believe in ethical hunting and the fair chase policy.

Looking forward to sharing experiences and moments

Welcome to AH ZB! Looking forward to your contribution.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH
Look forward to your participation

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to a great site. Forrest

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH from Minnesota USA

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH @ZB! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Zana Botes! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome Zana!

It was great to see you at DSC and SCI. I'm glad you are on AH and know you have a lot to contribute. This is such a great community.

I've hunted with ARU numerous times and I've even visited Zana's family farm once. ARU is a true African experience whether you are hunting the game farms (1 hour drive from Windhoek Airport) or off to Caprivi for DG they know how to create the experience of a lifetime!
Gysbert and Danene, the owners of ARU Game Lodges, are absolutely the best and most professional and may I say fun people you will ever know!
Regards,
Philip

Welcome to the family @ZB!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our forum. I am always looking for new stories from PHs. Hope to get to Namibia possibly next year after S.A. this year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you