1x Greater Kudu
1x Gemsbuck (oryx)
1x Springbuck
ALL INCLUSIVE..... $3 900

full

full

full

2017 Available Dates: 2-10 November!

400 000 acres free ranging areas to hunt on...
19 years of experience in the trophy hunting industry.
Ethical hunting on foot is our pride and passion!
Family operated trophy hunting outfitters.
Namibian ownership of land and company.

Package Includes:

1. Pick up and return to International Airport by vehicle
2. Concession fees
3. Professional Hunter, camp staff, skinners and trackers
4. Field trophy preperation
5. Field Transport
6. Daily Laundry Service
7. Accommodation
8. Meals & beverages

Package Excludes:
1. Air travel to/from lodge/to/from concession areas
2. Accommodation before and after booked safari dates
3. Alcohol usage over reasonable amounts
4. Taxidermy fees
5. Shipping fees of trophies
6. Rifle rental and ammunition
7. Staff gratuities
8. Additional Trophies as per price list

Please e-mail us for inquiries!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hunted at Kowas 12 years ago. It was my first African hunt and in some ways it was my best hunt. I shot five trophies and three exceed the Rowland Ward minimums. My wife and I had a great time. I highly recommend them.

(y)(y)(y)

They do a Great Job!!!:)

Very tempting....

Great deal Guys ;) That is a very nice Kowas oryx in my profile pic.....

Could be the start of another hunt for you Mark R.

Can't go wrong with Kowas. I've been three times and taken several nice kudu including a stunning 54" bull free range. I talked my buddy into going with me last year and his son proceeded to smack a 57" bull, free range. He earned it though. Kowas is A+++ in every regard, which is why they have an almost 80% return hunter rate.

It will be hot, but the price is excellent!

Great package, my only concern would be the length of time. When you consider the amount of time Americans spend traveling to Africa, five days is a very short period of time. An extra 2-3 days would make a tremendous difference.

I just saw this offer from the good folks at Kowas Safaris, so I thought I would put in my two cents worth. I returned from my second trip to Kowas with two other hunters on Sunday evening. I highly recommend hunting with Kowas whether you are a first timer or have been to Africa many times. You won't find a friendlier and more hospitable group of people anywhere. The owners live on-site and bend over backwards to ensure that every detail of your safari experience is handled with professionalism. Their hunting concession was blessed with an abundant amount of rainfall early this year, so the bushveld is still lush and green. The grass is about two feet tall with plenty of trees and brush, which makes for great walking and stalking. (The afternoon temperatures were around 75F.) Their PHs are outstanding, the food is excellent and the hunting is even better than the food. That's why 80% of their clients are returning hunters. My wife is already looking at the calendar to schedule our next visit. You won't be sorry if you choose Kowas.

That's a great deal and Kowas have very good examples of all three species, plus many more. I'd go back in a heartbeat, and will one day! Highly recommended.

Just so tempting; I'm on the Kowas (e)mailing list, but have not hunted with them yet.....
If it were to come about, I'd love to bring one of my own rifles, having put so much into getting them "just right".....
Ah, dreams....

I noticed that you can fly IAH to JNB around these dates for under 900.00 RT. Add about 250 to fly to Windhoek and this budget trip is getting better and better. If only I only vacation time and money were unlimited......

are the kudu rebounding from the rabies that seemed to be reported several years back ?

Kowas were not hit as badly as most by the kudu rabies, happily. There are plenty there, and their concession is massive. You'll have to hunt for them, but they are there and some exceptional bulls have been taken in the year since I was there. Kowas animal management is very good, and they've had record rains this year which will help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg