AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Canada, USA
We have some spots available for bowhunting on our bow concession in Namibia.
This is 15,000 acres of low fenced wilderness with great numbers of game and a very high sucess rate. This area is situated 2 hours North West of Windhoek.
This package includes the following:

7 nights accommodation for one hunter
1 x Kudu
1 x Gemsbuck
1 x Red Hartebeest
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Springbuck
1 x Warthog
Services of a licensed professional hunter.
Airport transfers from Windhoek
All meals, water, wine and local beer
Daily laundry
All permits
Delivery of trophies to local taxidermy

Excluded:

All dip and pack fees
Accommodation before and after safari
All airfares

Package price - $6500
Add additional hunter for $2,000

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Phirima,
Do you have any pictures of past bow hunts?

Who is the Namibian PH on this hunt?

Is the second hunter sharing the trophies in the package?

Brickburn, I have lots and lots of pictures. When I try to upload them, it tells me I do not have permission for this function. If you give me an email adress, I will gladly send them to you.
The Namibian PH will be Alan Schmidt.
If an additional person comes along for $2,000 it will be a 2 x1 hunt. The trophies can therefore be shared, or more can be added as per the trophy price list.
I trust this answers your questions?

Brickburn, I have lots and lots of pictures. When I try to upload them, it tells me I do not have permission for this function. If you give me an email adress, I will gladly send them to you.
The Namibian PH will be Alan Schmidt.
If an additional person comes along for $2,000 it will be a 2 x1 hunt. The trophies can therefore be shared, or more can be added as per the trophy price list.
I trust this answers your questions?

Thanks.
Weird that you can't load pictures. I unfortunately can not investigate why on that one.

I PM'd an email address and I'll try and load some for you.

Brickburn, I have lots and lots of pictures. When I try to upload them, it tells me I do not have permission for this function.

There is no reason for you no to be able to upload pictures on the site... make sure that your images are of the following type: jpg, jpeg, png, gif. Here is some help: How To Post Photos In The Forum. Upload them also in the Photo Gallery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross