Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
Congratulations to Westfalen Safaris and John Westhuizen on a very nice hunting report in the latest edition (March/April 2018 - vol. 241 #2) of Sports Afield! Well written and accurate, it brings back fond memories.

BenKK

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
That was a good read, and I could relate a little as I think there is indeed a time and place to quickly and aggressively stalk into range of our buffalo. It sounds like it’d be good to learn some stalking and animal psychology from Mr Westhuizen.

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
Congratulations to Westfalen Safaris and John Westhuizen on a very nice hunting report in the latest edition (March/April 2018 - vol. 241 #2) of Sports Afield! Well written and accurate, it brings back fond memories.
Thank you Rick, we intend to keep on doing what we do best - creating memories!

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
That was a good read, and I could relate a little as I think there is indeed a time and place to quickly and aggressively stalk into range of our buffalo. It sounds like it’d be good to learn some stalking and animal psychology from Mr Westhuizen.
You are more than welcome here in Namibia!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sponeas

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?