Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
Congratulations to Westfalen Safaris and John Westhuizen on a very nice hunting report in the latest edition (March/April 2018 - vol. 241 #2) of Sports Afield! Well written and accurate, it brings back fond memories.

That was a good read, and I could relate a little as I think there is indeed a time and place to quickly and aggressively stalk into range of our buffalo. It sounds like it’d be good to learn some stalking and animal psychology from Mr Westhuizen.

Congratulations to Westfalen Safaris and John Westhuizen on a very nice hunting report in the latest edition (March/April 2018 - vol. 241 #2) of Sports Afield! Well written and accurate, it brings back fond memories.
Thank you Rick, we intend to keep on doing what we do best - creating memories!

That was a good read, and I could relate a little as I think there is indeed a time and place to quickly and aggressively stalk into range of our buffalo. It sounds like it’d be good to learn some stalking and animal psychology from Mr Westhuizen.
You are more than welcome here in Namibia!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois