Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
Congratulations to Westfalen Safaris and John Westhuizen on a very nice hunting report in the latest edition (March/April 2018 - vol. 241 #2) of Sports Afield! Well written and accurate, it brings back fond memories.

BenKK

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
That was a good read, and I could relate a little as I think there is indeed a time and place to quickly and aggressively stalk into range of our buffalo. It sounds like it’d be good to learn some stalking and animal psychology from Mr Westhuizen.

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
Congratulations to Westfalen Safaris and John Westhuizen on a very nice hunting report in the latest edition (March/April 2018 - vol. 241 #2) of Sports Afield! Well written and accurate, it brings back fond memories.
Thank you Rick, we intend to keep on doing what we do best - creating memories!

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
That was a good read, and I could relate a little as I think there is indeed a time and place to quickly and aggressively stalk into range of our buffalo. It sounds like it’d be good to learn some stalking and animal psychology from Mr Westhuizen.
You are more than welcome here in Namibia!

Latest profile posts

I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!