Namibia Top 10 With Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris AH Special

[MUNCHED]-P1010014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great offer. Beautiful trophies. Knock out Kudu. Jeff is right............heavy bossed Black Wildebeest............a great trophy......a gold medal....I consider them the finest test of a true hunter's skill...............FWB

Dear African Hunting friends!

we still have some time to hunt with you during our dry season October and November! Its Hot down here but we experience huge Mountain Zebra and Oryx Migration from the Namib Dessert into our high plateau of the mountains. Now already we see herds of 100 + of Zebras, Oryx and Red Hartebeest. Also note the Kudu Population in the Khomas Highlands is not hit by rabies and we see Big bulls every day :)
The Namibian Top 10 Package is an action filled hunt.
For more information contact our friend Velo Dog or myself.

greetings from Namibia

Philip

I have been a lurker on AH for years clinging to the slimmest hope of ever seeing the dark continent. Checking in on you guys became too much to bear shortly after this offer was posted and I contacted Philip about a Safari.

Someday was April 27th 2018. I touched down on a Palm lined runway and Philip had us making dust shortly after climbing into the highlands. The next 9 days was an amazing adventure of hospitality, scenery, and great people. My scarred calloused hands caressed the coats, horns, and even teeth of 10 animals. As time allows I will punch out a hunt report in greater detail.

Just. Freaking, Go.

Ladies and Gents,

The Khomas Hochland Highlands is one of those places that if you go there, you soon will be asking yourself;
“How can this place not be famous among the traveling hunters of the world”?

It is approximately 4 million acres of not-game-fenced African bush veld, through which herds of big game still migrate each year.
Plus, some outstanding opportunities to also hunt non-migrating species exist there as well.
One example is that these Highlands have huge kudu bulls in abundance, (among other resident/non-migrating species there).

Compared to the more popular African hunting areas, there is very little hunting pressure up in the Khomas Hochland and the hunting success rate there is outstanding.
Also, it is technically not a desert.
It receives too much rainfall and has year around water holes to qualify as a desert.
Warthog (very water dependent species) are there in huntable numbers.
Some very respectable boars are bagged up there each year.
It is a “mountain bushveld eco system” or a “mountain grassveld eco system” (I should have written it down lol).

Well anyway, if you want to hunt a free range area in a wild part of Africa, that is still affordable to us working class folk, give Philip a call, you will thank me later for this advice.

Meanwhile, feel free to PM me with any questions that you might have about my post here.

Best regards,
Paul (Velo Dog)
Anchorage.

PS:
Before I went to work for Philip, I had posted something called “The Old Dog Hints Again”.
It was about my booking a hunt with Philip, when I was first becoming a client of his.
That post then segways into my hunting report up in the highlands and a side trip down into the Kalahari, with Philip and crew.
If you get a chance, please read through it, to get a feel for what Philip Hennings has to offer for us not wealthy types.

The Old Dog Hunts Again
Not - The Old Dog Hints Again
I’m one to get straight to the point and generally do not have much time to waste on dropping hints lol.

That's a great deal on 400,000 acres!

Hi Erik,
To add a Giraffe is no problem! We have many Big/old Black bulls in our hunting area in the Kalahari, Trophy fee is U$ 1 850,- extra travel between the highlands and Kalahari is U$ 200,-
thats it, no additional costs.
best regards from Namibia
Philip

If the stars and moon align just right I may be hunting Leopard their next year... A lot of variables yet to overcome but this outfit I’m giving serious consideration. I hunted Namibia in 2015 and have been yearning to go back.

Dear Hunting friends,

The Namibia Top 10 Package will be available at the same conditions in the next 2019 hunting season.

Action guaranteed ;-)

For more questions please feel free to contact me.

Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois