www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
We wish to offer the following opportunity to join us in camp for a safari in Namibia. The dates are for arrival on 30 June - 8 July 2017. Should you wish to extend the trip to a 10 day safari, we could arrange for earlier arrival on 27 June 2017, with departure still on 8 July. We can only accommodate 2 extra hunters for this deal, whether 1x1 or 2x1. There are also excellent blinds, so bow hunting for most species should give you excellent opportunity. I would not recommend walk and stalk bow hunting for this area.
The area is 110,000 acres, with 90% low fence.

8 Nights, with 7 full hunting days, including the following trophy animals:

1x Gemsbuck
1x Springbuck
1x Mountain Zebra

Total: $4050

Add-On: Flights from Johannesburg to Windhoek (We can help with booking these, should you require.)

Optional Add- On:

Hartebeest - $720
Klipspringer $1300
Kudu - $1300
Steenbuck - $330
Blue Wildebeest - $1100
Black Wildebeest - $1400

The following are included in your Safari:

• All accommodation, food and beverages

• Trophy Fees

• Daily Laundry

• Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff

• Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari

• Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.

• 14% Government Tax on Day Fees

The following are excluded in your Safari:

• Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies

• Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country

• All International and Domestic flights

• Accommodation before and after safari dates

Should the dates not match your criteria, please contact us, and we will be happy to discuss the possibilities.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh, If I didn't have my daughters with and need to get them home and back to work, I would be Very tempted to extend my RSA safari with you longer and get the chance to see another country. Great offer.

i was just hunting at this location with @KMG Hunting Safaris last week and i can assure you it will be a fantastic hunt! great lodging, friendly staff, and the animals are plentiful while still proving quite challenging to hunt. i recommend adding a Hartebeest to the hunt, there were some large herds with nice animals in them.

P1000215.JPG
P1000223.JPG
P1000281.JPG
P1000235.JPG

Great Gemsbock matt85

Congrats on some great animals!

This does look like a great offer too!

i was just hunting at this location with @KMG Hunting Safaris last week and i can assure you it will be a fantastic hunt! great lodging, friendly staff, and the animals are plentiful while still proving quite challenging to hunt. i recommend adding a Hartebeest to the hunt, there were some large herds with nice animals in them.

View attachment 159441 View attachment 159442 View attachment 159443 View attachment 159444

Some very good quality animals there Matt, love the Hartmann's!

thanks all, Namibia truly is an amazing country! you can get a good idea of the terrain by looking in the background of my photos. expect shots over 200 yards but on occasion you will get lucky like with my Gemsbok which I shot at just under 75 yards. Marius does an excellent job of getting you as close as possible to the biggest/oldest animals in the herd.

-matt

@matt85 are you back home yet or still across the pond?

got back to WA last Sunday. finally recovered from jet lag and trying to catch up with all that I missed while spending 12 days in Namibia.

-matt

Twelve days was a good time to spend across the pond. Did you take another rifle besides your 338?
Marius did get you on nice trophies Matt so congrats!

Thank you gentleman. Really nice area to hunt that promises for some hard hunting. I will try and load some photos of the accommodation and terrain before my next safari on Thursday.

Matt, congrats on the hunt. Thanks for posting the photos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois