Interested in learning more about your offered leopard hunt.
Good morning,

This leopard hunt will take place in Kaokoland, in the North West of Namibia.
We have several hunting concessions in Kaokoland, and our area stretches over more than 1.5 million acres of free-range hunting area.

We will do pre-baiting well in advance of your hunt.
Pre-baiting costs is included in the day rates, as given in the previous post.

Success rate of a leopard hunt is about 90% in these areas.

At this stage, we also have one leopard tag available in Waterberg Plateau Park.
The cost for that hunt is the same as for the Kaokoland leopard.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a great rest of the day.

Some great offers here. Namibia needs some hunters!

We can’t even leave our country atm.
But, I look forward to hunting soon.

Nice offer on the leopard! Hope you can get some AH hunters over there this year!

Was anyone able to take advantage of one of these fine offers from Jamy Traut? It was short notice ...posted Sept 2 of 2020 and good until seasons end, I think....so maybe 2 and a half months. If anyone hunted one of these, would sure be nice to see a report. and some fotos. (if one exists, sorry, I missed it) Especially Waterberg buff and Kaokoland............thanks.................FWB

Was anyone able to take advantage of one of these fine offers from Jamy Traut? It was short notice ...posted Sept 2 of 2020 and good until seasons end, I think....so maybe 2 and a half months. If anyone hunted one of these, would sure be nice to see a report. and some fotos. (if one exists, sorry, I missed it) Especially Waterberg buff and Kaokoland............thanks.................FWB
I have it on good authority that there were buff taken from 40 inches to a massive 46 inches at the end of the season. Eland quality is probably as good as it gets on the plateau. Big leopard taken on Waterberg and one in Kaokoland too. I believe you'll find most of the pics here https://jamyhunts.com/gallery-2020/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.51.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.51.26 AM.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 86
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.51.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.51.27 AM.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 88
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.51.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.51.29 AM.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 84
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.51.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.51.38 AM.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 82
Thanks, Liam..........................I had looked at his photos. They are great. I can not tell what year they were taken, and wanted to see whaddup from his late 2020 offer. I had emailed and PM'd them a couple of times without reply (by no means an uncommon occurrence for Namibia -especially early in a busy season so totally understandable) Hoped someone here might know how the hunts went...sounds like they had a great season. Thanks again......FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross