NAMIBIA: Ozondjahe Safaris New lodge

poprivit

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Jerome, You gotta' post photos of Ozondjahe's new lodge and lapa. I plan on being there in 2013 if you have a leopard available. (I sent you an email about the hunt.) From what I saw in the drawings, it sure looks beautiful. My wife has never been to Africa, but she's certainly heard all the war stories. She's looking forward to your renovated lodge. I told her she'd have to share the swimming pool with a cheetah, though!

Me - I'd sleep in a Boy Scout pup tent if it meant getting a good shot at Mr. Spots.

Tom & Sandy Murphy
Las Vegas, NV

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Tom.

Good luck on the Leopard quest.

Welcome to the forum, Tom !

Tom welcome to AH...

make sure you keep you up to date on your leopard safari

Yeah, I'm just waiting to hear from Jerome. Gonna' have to buy a new rifle, too. All I have is a .257 Weatherby and a .416 Ruger. Maybe something in the lines of a .300 Magnum.

Attachments

• 7 .jpg
    7 .jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 177
Tom, The lodge was supposed to be finished at the end of June however as it is usually the case with construction it's taking longer than expected... We anticipate for everything to be finished in a month and a half. As soon as it is finished I will post pictures and send you a link. I'm certain that your wife will enjoy our new lodge!

Welcome to AH Tom! Let us know how the leopard hunt goes.

Finally have gotten the photos taken of the new lodge and posted up on the website... Here are a few below and lots more on our website at Hunting Lodge.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats really nice J I'm going to have to spend some time there in the near future looks like a great place to just relax. :thumb:

pretty swish Jerome .
:beer:

Beautiful pictures...Impressive!!

Jerome, It looks great. I will make it there one of these days.

Great job J! Everything turned out beautiful. Showed them to the wife.......she's decided that's were she needs to get her leopard! LOL

Beautiful place! Congrats Jerome. :-D

Sweet

Really classy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross