Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
3; Danish Hawking club, danish hunting association, and nordic safari club
Hunted
Denmark, Scotland, Germany, Spain, Namibia, Finland
So there is only 24 days left till I set my feet in Namibia for the very first time. I really canï½´t wait. Looking both forward to hunting with PH Japie engelbrecht from neuhof safaris, and after that driving to etosha and swakopmund the last week. Rented a 4WD with a tent roof that I will sleep in with my ex and now just good friend. We are really looking forward to seeing the african wild!

any last minute things I need to think about?

cheers
Rasmus

I would make sure I could sleep comfortably through the the night in a tent roof...it can get cold and windy. Othere than that, I would take a ton of pictures because you are are going to see a lot of great sites and sounds.

thanks a lot for the info :)

cheers
Rasmus

so only 13 more days to go.....man time is passing by slow these days! I'am so exited, it´s even hard to explain..

cheers
Rasmus

So the day has come, my flight is leaving in about 7 hours, I am all packed and ready to go, and so exited I canï½´t even begin to explain.....the adventure off a lifetime is awaiting in Namibia!

cheers
Rasmus

Good luck and enjoy Namibia, a beautiful place!

Good luck and have a safe trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcdowall

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!