NAMIBIA: Ndumo Hunting Safari’s Buffalo Hunt With A 9.3x62

Oelof

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi everyone.

This July marks a year since our unbelievable hunt in Namibia's Caprivi region with Ndumo Hunting Safari’s.

Its strange how quickly time flies, it feels like it was just yesterday. This hunt was most certainly the pinnacle of my hunting career, something I dreamed about for many years. Ndumo Hunting Safari’s really did alot of effort to ensure we enjoyed the experience and our stay with their wonderful accommodation, staff and excellent food.

A South African Magazine recently asked me to write an article about the hunt.

I would like to share the experience with you all.

Article:

20220724-112323_p0.jpg

20220724-112323_p1.jpg

20220724-112323_p2.jpg
20220724-112323_p3.jpg

Video:

Kind regards.

Hennie.

Super bull! Congratulations!

Really like your article, well written!
I don't understand the words in the Video but the part of my heart that belongs to Africa deeply understands every word and feeling.

THANK YOU for sharing!

Beautiful job on the video.

Best part of that video? You hugging your wife after taking that buffle. Could just tell by the passion what that moment meant to you, as a man and as a hunter. Perfect.

Best part of that video? You hugging your wife after taking that buffle. Could just tell by the passion what that moment meant to you, as a man and as a hunter. Perfect.
It was a special moment. Thank you for your kind words.

Really like your article, well written!
I don't understand the words in the Video but the part of my heart that belongs to Africa deeply understands every word and feeling.

THANK YOU for sharing!
Its a pleasure. Glad you liked the article.

Great hunt, congrats !

Great video and story! One thing I noticed in the video was the new Kasane airport terminal. When I passed thru there in in 2015, it was through the old terminal and the new one was under construction. The new terminal is much larger and looks great.

Great job by @ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS too!

Nice....and as you showed the 9.3x62 and also the 9.3 x74r work very well... shame @Bob Nelson 35Whelen hasn't jumped the fence and got himself a proper calibre yet.... :E Doh: :E Rofl:
@spike.t
You is a silly Vegemite mate I'm to old to jump anything but my wife.
I've got 2 proper calibers a 25 and a 35. The 35 is an American 9.3.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Enjoyed the write up and video, well done and thanks for posting. Great old Cape Buffalo.

Both the article and the video captured the hunt. My wife, who doesn’t hunt but with me to Zimbabwe watched the video with me and it brought back memories. Well done.

Congratulations on a great bull

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you