NAMIBIA: Namibia Adventure 2017 With Schalk Pienaar Safaris

Looks like a great hunt. Very impressive salad! Only kidding, that sable is a very nice trophy, as are all of your animals. A great experience that will last a lifetime!

Great adventure! All very good trophies! You guys did very well!
Congratulations on such a successful first Africa trip! I’m certain you are now fully addicted!
Thanks for sharing your adventure!

Congratulations, you guys took some beautiful animals, that sable is very impressive. great to hear your story, it only fuels everyone's desire to get back to Africa.
Namibia is a fantastic place to hunt, I just got back from my second hunt there in May and I have already started planning for my third next year, as they say, it does get in your blood.

Fantastic hunt, that sable is impressive! I was never really impressed with Eland, but the more I've seen of them the more I like them.

If given the opportunity to hunt these magnificent animals, take it. It was the most talked about hunt of the trip.

what a bunch of beautiful trophys,Ill bet your in the early planning stages of the next hunt already,nice starter collection

Definitely in the work. Hoping to get back to Namibia soon to hunt the Khomas Highlands area for Kudu and Hartmann’s with these guys.

Great adventure! All very good trophies! You guys did very well!
Congratulations on such a successful first Africa trip! I’m certain you are now fully addicted!
Thanks for sharing your adventure!

Yes, the addiction is real, but this site helps with the withdrawals, haha

Great hunt and excellent trophies. Love the sable! Congratulations.

congratulations! looks like you had an awesome hunt.Glad you joined and thanks for the story.

Congrats on the hunt and thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg