NAMIBIA: My First Hunt In Africa Namibia May 2019

Pelle
I went to Namibia Oct last year with my wife, son and a,couple of other really nice blokes. We had a ball. You can read my hunting report if you like.
It's called hunting with Osombahe Nord safaris run and owned by Harold and Liezel.
View attachment 344250 My burchells zebra stallion.
Cheers mate Bob

Sounds great. I’ll read it for sure.
Congrats on the nice Zebra.

Cheers Pelle.

Pelle - congratulations on a great trip and a very good report. You've made a lot of lifetime memories. I've spent a lot of time in Namibia with my wife and we truly love the country.

The big question is......when are you going back? :A Thumbs Up:

When you do, you really need to set aside some extra days to do some sightseeing too. Especially over along the Skeleton Coast and, it's a long drive, but the second largest canyon on the planet after the US Grand Canyon the Fish River Canyon in the southwest corner. Travel is safe, the people are very friendly and helpful!

For those that have never had the pleasure of experiencing Joe's Beerhouse in Windhoek, it's hard to describe.....part Tiki Bar, part dive bar, a LOT of old antiques from the original voortrekkers, GREAT food and beer and of course the bonfire in the boma area.

Thank you!

I’m really fund of Namibia as well. Only have good things to say about the country.

We talked about the Skeleton Coast when we were down there. Probably going there next time. I havn’t heard of the Fish River Canyon before. It sounds very interesting and I will certainly look in to that.

Joe’s Beerhouse is a very special place as we’ll. Doesn’t look much from outside but once your inside it’s really something.

Thanks again, Pelle.

When you (or anyone really) get ready to start planning for your next trip there, don't hesitate to contact me. Just tell me how many days you'd like to tour around and I'll be more than happy to give you some suggestions on what to see, where to stay and where to eat, rental cars ins and outs, etc. We've covered a lot of the country over the years and there are still more things we want to see.

If you are married/girlfriend, don't be afraid to take them. The country is safe as long as you use common sense. Great and very affordable lodging etc.

Michael

Last edited:
When you (or anyone really) get ready to start planning for your next trip there, don't hesitate to contact me. Just tell me how many days you'd like to tour around and I'll be more than happy to give you some suggestions on what to see, where to stay and where to eat, rental cars ins and outs, etc. We've covered a lot of the country over the years and there are still more things we want to see.

If you are married/girlfriend, don't be afraid to take them. The country is safe as long as you use common sense. Great and very affordable lodging etc.

Michael

Thanks Michael!

I really appreciate it.
/Pelle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross