NAMIBIA: Leopard Hunt With Leopard Legend Safaris

Great hunt and pics! You are 100% correct on attitude making or breaking a hunt. I've dreamed of kudu for years and in 2014 went to Namibia with that as my main goal. I didn't get one, so I have to go back! But the trip was so much more for me than the kills. Just seeing the different mammal and bird species, tortoises and even the insects was amazing. All the different sounds and smells that we don't have in Canada are still fresh in my mind a year later. My last evening hunt I was sitting over a waterhole for kudu. We could see a bull through openings in the brush, but never saw the horns and it eventually wandered off. I was pretty down over that, then a flock of probably 50 guinea fowl of various sizes arrived and started to one by one fly up into a big tree to roost for the night. It was very entertaining, especially watching the little ones try to snuggle up to their mothers until they pushed her off the branch! One of those life moments that will stay with me always.

Great hunt thanks for sharing the great pictures .

wow! yes! very good on the cheetah and dikdik! two main animals if I ever to go Namibia!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.