NAMIBIA: Kowas Hunting Safaris

neilr

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
hi,

I've communicated with the Kowas Hunting Safaris folks a few times. Any info people can provide me would be appreciated.

thanks,

Neil

I have not hunted with them, but my friend Terry Littlepage has twice, and my Friend Larry Kolek goes about every other year and hunts with Donny. Both Terry and larry had a wonderful time. I have met and visited with them in Dallas very nice people. I dont think you could go wrong.

Ed

Namibia, Africa - Kowas Hunting Safaris

We kindly provide you with a reference list. Please mail me to kowasadv@iafrica.com.na Only during 2011 we had - to date, 15 August 2011 - 15 couples on safari, 3 family groups, 4 father and son/daughter safaris and several hunting buddies. Making contact with REFERENCES is essential prior to booking a safari.

neilr, Kowas Hunting Safari prices are not too bad. Add a zebra to the trophy package and you have a pretty good lined up. Waterbuck are probably around $2500....but they make a great trophy...especially if they are long and heavy. The fact that Kowas Hunting Safari is a member of many outstanding hunting organizations speaks a lot for their operation.

Neil, they are one of the good guys, you can trust them and book unreservedly.

My dad and I just got back from two weeks with them. It was our first African hunt, so I am not an expert and cannot compare to anything, but it seemed great to us. I would absolutely recommend them to a friend looking to book a first safari.

We got plenty of shooting. The trophies averaged a very good quality. The lodge was nice, the food good and the people friendly. Danie and Ansie are very attentive and seem like genuinely good people.

Dad is already talking about going back. I may have to wait a little while, but I would certainly book with them again.

I could answer any specific questions in more detail.

Dave

Thank you, Dave. We trust that you and Phil have memories to cherish forever. How about uploading your trophy images here?

It will take me a little while for the pics. I took over 1000 on the trip and they need some sorting. Also, I think my wife and four kids want me to do something other than look at pictures and talk about the safari. I'll get to come back sooner if I act like I'm interested in something else for a little while.

I've been several times and they are great. Going back again in May this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineGr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg