Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Ok so @Carrie, Corey and I are sitting in the airport at Dulles waiting on the plane to get back to Texas. We are exhausted after idk how many hours of travel at this point but Wow! What a trip it was.
we started planning a trip a long time ago and due to Covid the hunt type and destination changed several times. We decided to go with Philip and it was amazing.
I will start a full hunt report here very soon so stay tuned, in the mean time here is a teaser.
213746AF-24B8-4CB6-BD4B-722FA3461D3A.jpeg

Was following on fb! Look forward to the report!

Can hardly wait for your report.
Bruce

Welcome back!

I've been looking forward to this...can't wait!

Welcome back to the states.

Congrats! Looking forward to the report

waiting......

Happy Arrival Home.

I look forward to your report.

That first picture makes me miss Namibia.

Looking forward to your report. Welcome home. The longer flight time to get there is well worth it.

An excellent teasing photo to start your report with!

So I got back to Texas last night. I’m at my grandmother’s house tonight then will head home in the morning. I will start working on this hunt report as soon as I get back.

Very cool! I look forward to reading about your report. And don’t forget a few pictures of dinner! I could really go for a good steak right now!

I am on board. Waiting your report! (y)

Anxiously and patiently waiting. :A Popcorn::A Popcorn: Ok, skip the patiently part. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg