NAMIBIA: KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS Sept / Oct 2021

Nope, it was my 2nd one in six Safaris to Africa now.
I refuse to shoot a half tame one, that abides in some farmer’s small kraal.
If someone has compared eland to a domestic cow, I suspect they have never hunted a truly wild bull eland, on property that spans farther than the eye can see, in all directions.
Instead, as I have mentioned, perhaps they’ve only taken a half tame one, in some small captive environment.
Indeed that might be an experience comparable to shooting a domestic milk cow.
I would not know for sure but I suspect that’s where such a person developed their low opinion of this otherwise worthy animal.

@Velo Dog I couldn’t agree more. I refuse to pay a large chunk of change to shoot a deer that’s just shy of being hand fed no matter how big he is. Hunting wild vs semi domestic is much more self rewarding IMO. Great Eland btw. Did we ever try the meat of the other Eland you shot when I went with you last time?

@Velo Dog, what a great trip, and some fine animals taken. Congrats!!!! I personally love your writing style, and I can only imagine it would be a real pisser to hear you tell those stories in person. I've been laughing my a$$ off reading your trip report. Thank you!!!

Keep them coming, you are back in states, so you can't use the "no Internet" excuse anymore. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fellow Members & Lurkers,
My son has posted for me some photos from this 2021 hunt with Khomas Safaris.
He must take after his mom, as he is good with computers and I am useless with them, especially when it comes to posting photos.

DoubleLunger Danny,

Thank You for posting my photos.
Yes, we did partake of that 2017 eland.
We had blackstrap, cut into “medallions”, aka: over-sized hockey pucks”.
Thanks Again for posting my photos.
Now clean up your room, mow the lawn, cut some firewood, paint the fence and don’t forget to finish your homework.
No…..no wait, you’re in your 40’s, married, have your own life and live on the other side of the continent. LoL

Los Fotos:

Sable antelope on Khomas Safaris property.

Isaac (pronounced “eesock”).
Senior PH at Khomas, speaks multiple languages, including English, German, Damara and I believe I heard him speaking Afrikaans with another land owner that drove up to Khomas, for a visit, back in 2017.
I don’t know if Isaac speaks more languages than those but nothing surprises me with this man.
Besides his language skills, he was born and raised in The Khomas Hochland Highlands and knows every place animals can be found, even in difficult weather conditions.
He is an amazing man.

My true love, “Kelley of The Kalahari”, enjoying a “sundowner” before supper.
On this day, it was an ice cold, tap lager, out on the veranda, up at the Khomas Safaris Headquarters / main lodge.

Khomas Hochland Highland sunrise from the same veranda.

Elephant down in the Kalahari, near an Okambara waterhole.

Impala, also on Okambara’s huge land holding.

While tracking eland, PH Ralf and myself accidentally spooked an ostrich off its nest.
This picture of me looks like I’m a starving man, about to dive into the eggs.
However, I was simply preparing to got to one knee on the ground and lose with said eggs.
Arthritis in my knees mostly quit hurting, due to the walking several kilometers / miles a day, in the Kalahari hot weather, evidently.

This is either sunrise or sunset in the Kalahari bush, can’t remember which.
I think sunset but not positive.
It is on Okambara land.

Jackal / Okambara.

Black Wildebeest / Okambara.

Oryx, you guessed it, they’re also on Okambara.

Ralf snapping some photos of the old bull eland I shot.

Soon after tracking that blue bull half way across the continent of Africa and finally getting a rifle shot in, we began seeing quite a lot of eland, sometimes just standing around staring at us, as we drove across the desert.
But isn’t that how it goes ?
Typical smartass animals, always making fun of me.

Meanwhile back up at Khomas, we drove “home” to the headquarters to re-pack our things for a fishing trip to the coast.
This picture is just out the window of the bakki, as we returned to the highlands.

One of several very Euro-German style Biergartens / Beer Gardens (dugh) that we enjoyed while visiting Swakopmund for 3 or 4 (?) days.
Perfect German food and perfect German bier, at least from mine and Kelley’s Alaskan point of view.
We loved it.

Left to Right:
Errens (another landowner up in the Khomas Hochland Highlands and licensed PH as well.
Back in 2017, he PH’d for my son Danny, aka: DoubleLunger screen name, here in the worlds greatest forum.
Errens just bumped into us at this Biergarten, as he was down in Swakopmund for a bit of sport fishing with friends and family.

My wife, Kelley (life long Alaskan and serious fisher) with her first African fish that, I cannot remember the name of.
These resemble North American pompano and are equally quite good eating.
Like pompano, they like to feed in the surf.
This day they were biting on clam meat (clams and other shellfish are abundant around Swakopmund).
Well, at least they were biting for Kelley.
Almost any time I fish with her, she out catches me, no matter the species of fish, on any given day.

Kelley’s first salt water catfish.

Kelley with her first spotted sand shark.

Damara woman displaying a chunk of quarts that, nature had imbedded green turmaline into, in the shape of a capitol letter “A”.
My last name begins with the letter A and so, I bought this rock.
It now is a door stop, down in The Safari Bar (my basement man cave).

Myself & Kelley beside a stone statue, at the beach, Swakopmund, Namibia.

Bronze Whaler, about 50 kilos / 120 pounds.

Prehistoric looking trees in a small town we stopped in, during our road trip to Swakopmund.

A real live dik dik, beside the road, in our way to Etosha National Park, Namibia.
Until now, I had only seen these in pictures.
During this road trip, we saw perhaps 12 to 15 of them.
Some were outside Etosha Park and some inside the park.

Elephant sniffing the air currents, Etosha Park.

Long of horn oryx, Etosha Park.

Black Rhino, Etosha Park.
Previously, I’ve seen many white rhino but this was my first black rhino, sighting in person.

Lions in Etosha.
The one on far right was pregnant.
Hope she has a Cub that grows up to look the the “MGM movie lion” from the old Tarzan movies and other early motion pictures.

Ralf on the veranda at “Etosha Safari Lodge”.

Myself with a black backed jackal that I shot with a .30-06 and 150 grain Privi Partisan brand spitzer.
(Just shortly after this one, I shot another one but, it was badly torn by the bullet. So, we decided to not photo that one).

Same but posed on a log.
This is perhaps the largest and heaviest jackal I have ever seen.
He rivals some of the coyotes I have taken in Northern California and Nevada, USA.

Small to medium warthog I shot for meat, at the request of the landowner (Florian), an old grade school and high school friend of Ralf’s who had told his employees he would see to their request of some fresh pork for a braai / BB-Q, they wanted to have.

Large warthog I also shot on Florian’s land.
This one I am having shoulder mounted.

Huge warthog (at least by my standards) that I also am having shoulder mounted.

I shot both these big pigs on the same afternoon, about an hour apart.
I used Florian’s .30-06 and 150 gr spitzer.

At some stage, I will type details of the above events and more about Florian’s wonderful property (several quiet waterholes, plenty of grass and festooned with quite a few warthogs, plus other species of game and predators as well).

Danny,
Thanks again for posting these photos.
You turned out remarkably well, in spite of who your father is. Heh heh.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Thanks for sharing a super report.

He must take after his mom, as he is good with computers and I am useless with them, especially when it comes to posting photos.

DoubleLunger Danny,

Now clean up your room, mow the lawn, cut some firewood, paint the fence and don’t forget to finish your homework.
No…..no wait, you’re in your 40’s, married, have your own life and live on the other side of the continent. LoL

Los Fotos:

Senior PH at Khomas, speaks multiple languages, including English, German, Damara and I believe I heard him speaking Afrikaans with another land owner that drove up to Khomas, for a visit, back in 2017.
I don’t know if Isaac speaks more languages than those but nothing surprises me with this man.
Besides his language skills, he was born and raised in The Khomas Hochland Highlands and knows every place animals can be found, even in difficult weather conditions.
He is an amazing man.

On this day, it was an ice cold, tap lager, out on the veranda, up at the Khomas Safaris Headquarters / main lodge.

While tracking eland, PH Ralf and myself accidentally spooked an ostrich off its nest.
However, I was simply preparing to got to one knee on the ground and lose with said eggs.
Arthritis in my knees mostly quit hurting, due to the walking several kilometers / miles a day, in the Kalahari hot weather, evidently.

It is on Okambara land.

Jackal / Okambara.

Soon after tracking that blue bull half way across the continent of Africa and finally getting a rifle shot in, we began seeing quite a lot of eland, sometimes just standing around staring at us, as we drove across the desert.

Meanwhile back up at Khomas, we drove “home” to the headquarters to re-pack our things for a fishing trip to the coast.
This picture is just out the window of the bakki, as we returned to the highlands.

One of several very Euro-German style Biergartens / Beer Gardens (dugh) that we enjoyed while visiting Swakopmund for 3 or 4 (?) days.
Perfect German food and perfect German bier, at least from mine and Kelley’s Alaskan point of view.
We loved it.

Left to Right:
Errens (another landowner up in the Khomas Hochland Highlands and licensed PH as well.
Back in 2017, he PH’d for my son Danny, aka: DoubleLunger screen name, here in the worlds greatest forum.
Errens just bumped into us at this Biergarten, as he was down in Swakopmund for a bit of sport fishing with friends and family.

My wife, Kelley (life long Alaskan and serious fisher) with her first African fish that, I cannot remember the name of.
This day they were biting on clam meat (clams and other shellfish are abundant around Swakopmund).
Almost any time I fish with her, she out catches me, no matter the species of fish, on any given day.

Damara woman displaying a chunk of quarts that, nature had imbedded green turmaline into, in the shape of a capitol letter “A”.

Prehistoric looking trees in a small town we stopped in, during our road trip to Swakopmund.

A real live dik dik, beside the road, in our way to Etosha National Park, Namibia.

Previously, I’ve seen many white rhino but this was my first black rhino, sighting in person.

Lions in Etosha.
Hope she has a Cub that grows up to look the the “MGM movie lion” from the old Tarzan movies and other early motion pictures.

Myself with a black backed jackal that I shot with a .30-06 and 150 grain Privi Partisan brand spitzer.
(Just shortly after this one, I shot another one but, it was badly torn by the bullet. So, we decided to not photo that one).

Same but posed on a log.
He rivals some of the coyotes I have taken in Northern California and Nevada, USA.

Small to medium warthog I shot for meat, at the request of the landowner (Florian), an old grade school and high school friend of Ralf’s who had told his employees he would see to their request of some fresh pork for a braai / BB-Q, they wanted to have.

At some stage, I will type details of the above events and more about Florian’s wonderful property (several quiet waterholes, plenty of grass and festooned with quite a few warthogs, plus other species of game and predators as well).

Danny,

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
@Velo Dog, Please know that I added your captions to @DoubleLunger Los Fotos post :D Cheers::

Jerome,

Thank You, for connecting my verbal descriptions to each photo here.
I really appreciate that.
Sorry for the extra work.
I know you are a very busy man.

Kind Regards,
Paul.

Last edited:

DoubleLunger Danny,

Los Fotos:

He is an amazing man.

It is on Okambara land.

Jackal / Okambara.

We loved it.

Left to Right:

Lions in Etosha.

Same but posed on a log.

Danny,

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
No problem. Glad I could get them posted for you. All very impressive animals. That Rhino would probably get my heart up. What an experience!
I do remember the oversized medallion hockey pucks and they were quit good

Thanks for your entertaining posts as usual, Paul!

Re your fishing, I believe the species you caught were spotted gully sharks (aka sharptooth hound shark), the 'pompano' were banded galjoen, which are prized as probably the finest eating fish on the Southern African coastline. And the big shark was a bronze whaler (except that it was a baby):censored:

Thanks for your entertaining posts as usual, Paul!

Re your fishing, I believe the species you caught were spotted gully sharks (aka sharptooth hound shark), the 'pompano' were banded galjoen, which are prized as probably the finest eating fish on the Southern African coastline. And the big shark was a bronze whaler (except that it was a baby):censored:

Thank you Desparatezulu,

I appreciate your submitting the correct names of the spotted gully shark and the banded galijoen.
I could not for the life of me remember their true names, even just by sun down of that same day we had caught them on.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Great stuff, Paul--awesome read. And kudos (kudus") about your choice of caliber--the awesome .375. Can you tell us a bit more about your Mauser rifle?

Great stuff, Paul--awesome read. And kudos (kudus") about your choice of caliber--the awesome .375. Can you tell us a bit more about your Mauser rifle?

Thanks Tom,

Great minds think alike.
The rifle I use when in Namibia belongs to Khomas Hunting Safaris.
It is a Brno Model 602, with all factory standard features, such as 25” barrel, five shot magazine and set trigger.

But here at home in the U.S.A., I own the exact same make, model and caliber rifle.
Well except that, mine has a simple 4x Zeiss scope in Alaska Arms brand lever rings.
The Khomas rifle has also a Zeiss scope but, it is a 2x to 8x Dialyte model scope, in permanent rings / bases.
(I just leave it set on 4x while trekking about the bush).

Back in 2016, when searching for a true free range (not-high-fenced) hunt, I also was searching for the possibility of renting a rifle to my liking.
Today’s trendy rifles and calibers have many things about them that I do not care for.
So, listing all details of same would take even more space here than I’m cluttering up as it is.
Therefore, I will spare you and only list what sort of rifles that I prefer.
(As if anyone might give a sneeze, about one more old geezer’s rifle preferences, LoL).

Being a nostalgic “rifle grump”, I prefer Mausers and reasonable copies thereof.
Also, I am quite fond of some certain single shot rifles as well.
These include Farquarson, Martini and Ruger #1 designs, as well as Remington Rolling Block plus, Winchester High Wall and Low Wall designs.
Honorable mention goes to the Sharps falling block design, from the time of metallic cartridges (not their earlier paper cartridge design).

Anyway, the Model 98 Mauser has only seen one “improvement” since 1898, IMO.
This was the lowered “safety catch”, such as found on the World War 1 era, US Military rifles of Patterns 1914 and 1917.
Both of these rifles are fairly well thought out variations of the Model 98 Mauser.
In fact, they are large and robust enough so as to rightfully be called “Magnum Mauser” variants.
The Winchester Model 70 design “safety catch” is also quite good however noisy it may be, compared to the dead silent P14 and P17 one is.
The above mentioned “safety catch” designs work very well under a properly low mounted scope.

At any rate, I ended up booking the first time with Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris, in part due to their not-high-fenced land.
And, it was in part due to their offer to lease to me a Brno Model 602, in my favorite hunting caliber, the .375 H&H.
This enabled me to thoroughly train at home with what amounts to the same rifle that I leased for hunting.
About 15 years ago, I was treated like an unwanted step child, while passing through London / Heathrow Airport, due to traveling with a rifle.
Now, when hunting outside the USA, I just rent one.
Incidentally, even though Hawaii is officially part of the USA, their local government hates gun owners and so they way over-regulate visitors traveling to their islands with a firearm.
Therefore, I rent a rifle there as well (guided goat, sheep and pig hunting).

Last but not least, I still need to post details describing the last days of this 17 day Namibian Safari.
Likewise, I will submit more photos to either my son, DoubleLunger or, my friend and fellow Alaskan, 1dirthawker for posting.
I’m such a fossil that every time I try to post photos, I manage to muck it up.
This time I will send captions with each photo so that, Jerome won’t later have to merge my captions with my photos, after the fact.
I haven’t forgotten to finish my story but, I’ve been swamped here at home, with orher tasks.

Cheers for now,
Paul.
(Velo Dog)

Last edited:
Well so anyway: ETOSHA PARK.

First couple days in October, (I forgot to write down exact dates) = a visit to Etosha National Park in northern Namibia.
We stayed in The Etosha Safari Lodge, where we were treated very well indeed.
This included but was not limited to, each morning, after a wonderful breakfast buffet, we rode through parts of the park, with Ralf driving.

We saw both black and white rhino, numerous elephant, several lions and endless so called “plains game”.
We also were able to watch a secretary bird as it hunted snakes.
All birds are fascinating to me but none more so than this species.

The Etosha Pan is the feature which presumably, the park itself is named after.
The pan is a massive but shallow, mostly dry lake, so large that it goes over the horizon in places.
The fossils that must be sleeping under that dry mud should be a bone collectors heaven, no doubt.
At any rate, despite the wonderful time we were having in the park, we had to keep going.

OMBEAMEIATA LODGE.

Upon leaving Etosha Park, we drove to Ombeameiata Lodge, (aka: “Ombe” Lodge) a wonderful farm and small (2 cottage) hunting lodge, belonging to Ralf’s long time friend, name of Florian, from way back in their boarding school years.
I’m not sure of the nearest town but, it may have been “Hochfeld” ?
Florian’s wife Katherine, was herself a very interesting person to converse with, having wandered the earth for several years before they met.

People like her and others who have not just visited but have actually lived in so many places and speak multiple languages always impress me.
I believe Florian himself spoke at least 3 languages fluently as well, perhaps more.
Likewise our PH, Ralf spoke at least 4 languages fluently (German, Afrikaans, Damara and English).
I would not be surprised whatsoever if Ralf and his friends could speak even more languages than I am aware of.

I have a friend here in Anchorage, who immigrated from Finland that, speaks Swedish, Finish, Russian and better English than I do.
A mutual friend, also living here who, immigrated from Poland, speaks Polish, Russian, German, English, Spanish and was studying Japanese, the last time I saw him.

Myself having been born in the USA, naturally English is the one language that I speak fluently.
I have worked hard to learn Spanish and can speak it but, not with any eloquence, that is for sure.
And I have a horrible time understanding it when the speaker talks very fast.

Moving right along…….
So, meanwhile back at Ombe Lodge, we were welcomed as if they already knew us.
Our palapa / cabin was perfect, with a large, comfortable bed, private bathroom, etc.
Both Florian and Katherine were excellent cooks and we ate well there at Ombe.

Florian issued to me a Weatherby Vanguard rifle (appeared to have been made by Howa), with a black plastic stock and in caliber .30-06.
It wore a huge variable power scope, made by a company I had never heard of.
I think it was a 6 to 20 power.
And, it had various options that I didn’t try to understand.
I am generally speaking, no fan of Weatherby products however, this “Vanguard” model proved to be 100% reliable and split hair accurate.
I also fully understand that here in the USA, when deciding to buy a rifle, we are spoiled rotten.
Almost any rifle in any caliber is available, often at lower prices than in other countries.
Conversely, in Namibia and many other countries, a person cannot just pop over to the gun shop and find whatever dream rifle is on their mind.
At any rate, this Weatherby Vanguard rifle worked extremely well for me.
Before I forget, this rifle also was equipped with a sound suppressor, aka: silencer.

Neither am I enamored with suppressors, as they make the rifle quite muzzle heavy and the ones I have seen add several unwanted inches to the barrel length as well.
However, I do completely understand that, these are getting to be the normal thing in Southern Africa countries where hunting is done.
They do definitely save people’s and hunting dog’s eardrums from permanent damage.
I can only imagine how weary the PH’s, Tracker’s and if applicable, their dogs must be from repeated, full blast noise from rifle fire over the years.
Anyway, the ammunition issued to me was Privi Partizan, 150 grain spitzer soft point.

Jackal:

On 5 Oct, 2021, around 5:00 PM, myself and Ralf had climbed the ladder attached to a tall shooting stand / blind.
It was over looking a healthy looking water hole.
Several warthogs, impala and other game had come and gone.
Nothing that Ralf thought worthy of shooting.

Then, at about 5:37 PM, a jackal walked out of the thick bush, headed strangely enough, directly toward our lofty perch.
Ralf whispered “shoot this jackal”.
At about 30 meters, I put the center reticule on the juncture of this jackal’s shoulders and spine…spack ! … down goes the jackal.
My bullet entered just a tic to the right of his spine and exited the belly, leaving a hand sized exit wound.
He expired instantly, not even a twitch, just bang flop.

After that, we went looking for warthog.
Florian had said that, wether or not we bagged a “keeper” in tusk size, we should at least shoot one for meat.

Warthog:

Around 6:00 PM, we saw a sounder of warthogs grazing near our track (farm road).
We passed them by and then quietly exited our vehicle, to sneak back.
They bolted but not sure why.
They ran but didn’t seem overly alarmed.
We followed quietly, cautiously.
After about 15 minutes Ralf set the sticks and whispered “there he is”.

The range was about 40 meters and the boar was walking left to right, in very thick bush.
Since it was so close and my target wasn’t running, only walking, I shot him at the juncture of the neck and right shoulder.
He expired instantly.
The exit hole was about fist size, at the juncture of the neck and left shoulder.
His tusks were small to average size and Ralf suggested that if we don’t get one with longer tusks, I should keep these tusks.
Meanwhile, we would deliver this “meat boar” to the house.
And then, we should spend another day or two hunting for a boar with large tusks.

In route back to the house with our porky prize, we saw another jackal, out in an area that the cattle and game had trampled down the grass in.
I got out, chambered a round and this jackal began to trot from right to left.
I led it slightly and shot it dead, from about 40 meters.
My bullet hit the left shoulder and blew a huge ragged hole out the opposite shoulder and rib cage area.

Back at the farm, two workers, both grinning a lot and thanking us enthusiastically, took our pig into the butchery.
We secured the rifle, washed up and sat down by the evening fire, with my wife, Florian and Katherine to enjoy sundowners and await a wonderful pork schnitzel dinner.
Florian also raises domestic swine there and manufactures sausages as well.
I believe this schnitzel was domestic pork but, not sure.
It was quite delicious and tender, whatever it’s origin.

Next morning, 6 Oct, 2021, directly after breakfast, Ralf handed the rifle to me and we drove off to hunt again.
We wandered here and there, stopping at times to glass this animal or that, at first without finding anything.
Eventually, as we rolled slowly toward yet another water hole, Ralf spotted what he said was a large boar warthog.
We quickly and quietly made ready.
At first I could see no warthog so, I just stood silent and ready.

Suddenly a long of tusk boar began crossing an opening in the bush, walking casually right to left, at about 50 meters in front of us.
Bangflop, he was down and not even twitching.
I had aimed for the juncture of neck and shoulder again.
But, I hit him a bit forward of where I had intended, my bullet essentially cutting his throat.
Why he dropped so suddenly dead without my severing his neck vertebrae is a bit of a puzzle.
He did appear quite elderly and so perhaps, was near death from age.
That might be the answer.
Nonetheless, this boar indeed had large tusks. (Refer back to photo #33. in previous post).

To be continued…….

Last edited:
Great report & photos - thanks for sharing!

My eldest son is soon to post more Khomas Safari photos for me here.
At that stage, I will endeavor to finish the narrative on this, my best visit to Africa so far (3rd time to Namibia / 6th time to Africa).

I look forward to the rest of the story and the pictures @Velo Dog !thanks for sharing so far!

Fellow Hunters & Fishers,

I apologize for the lateness of my efforts to finish this hunt report.
My son will eventually post more photos for me, regarding mine and my wife’s recent and fantastic Namibian hunting, fishing and general touring with Khomas Safaris.

However, there has been a sudden illness within the wonderful family my son is married into.
Therefore, it will be awhile longer yet until more photos show up here in my report.

Meanwhile, the following is a bit more narrative toward the conclusion of my admittedly late report here…..

October 6 Continued:
Around 8:00 am, and a few loading this boar into the back of our hunting vehicle, Ralf suggested that before we return to the farm house for processing my piggy that, we should check another waterhole on the way.

We arrived within a relatively short time and there were warthog present.
However as they scattered, we did not see any mature boars.
Ralf dropped me off at a shooting platform, with a tin roof over it.
The whole thing resembled a very tiny tree house, with just enough room for two people to sit on the bench in there and yet with enough elbow room to not bump each other when reaching for rifle or binoculars.
Well except that, it was not in a tree.
It was atop four tall posts, perhaps 4 or 5 meters from the ground.

Well well well, computerized contraptions still dislike me personally, especially this infernal cell phone that I do most of my written communications on these last few, recent years.
IE: Yesterday I typed the previous post, along with several more paragraphs.
Then, I tapped on “Post reply”.
POOF, my so called “smart phone” evidently deleted the majority of my paragraphs, leaving only the first five behind.

I left it over night, considering perhaps the internet was jammed up with too many people on line or whatever clogs the internet and hoping my complete narrative would finally post up.

Now this morning, I see there still is no change.
My narrative is mostly still missing in action.
From past experiences, I presume it is my phone to blame and not the forum’s web address or anything like that.
Well actually, it is my fault for not finding computers (including pocket sized ones such as this cell phone), interesting enough to take some classes on how to keep them running properly, when they so often choke over the simplest of tasks.

Whatever, I will try again soon.

Cheers,
Velo Computer Dunce.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross