NAMIBIA: Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris 6/2017

Hey Jason! Glad you have a hunt booked with Philip. I'm thinking we're both going to have a fantastic hunt. I'll put a report up for sure and if you want more information, pictures, etc, you can shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to forward you everything and chat on the phone. Love this stuff!!
Looking forward to reports from you both

Any update on your trip to Khomas Highland? How about the return flight?

Hello All,

My apologies for never doing a report. I have gone back and forth on it as there were things about the trip that were amazing and there were also some things that happened that were very shady.

I'm still undecided but if there is interest, I will put it together.

Hello All,

My apologies for never doing a report. I have gone back and forth on it as there were things about the trip that were amazing and there were also some things that happened that were very shady.

Hello 50by50,

Please tell it all.
“Amazing and very shady” alike, inquiring minds want to know.
Regarding “very shady”, we can’t address it if we don’t know what it is.
Your detailed report will be much appreciated.

Respectfully,
Velo Dog.

I would also be interested in a detailed report of your trip.

Hey guys- I've thought about this and feel that because the issues are related to the outfitter and not the hunting area, that I will share my perspective of Philip and his operation to those that would like to DM me rather than air things out publicly. If you are considering hunting with Philip and doing some due diligence, I'm happy to write up a report and DM it to you- which would include the good the bad and the ugly (and beautiful). It's not all bad. Is this the most appropriate direction to take this?

Hello All,

Hello 50by50,

Please tell it all.
Regarding “very shady”, we can’t fix it if we don’t know what it is.

Respectfully,
Velo Dog.
Hello 50by50,

Please tell it all.
Regarding “very shady”, we can’t address it if we don’t know what it is.

Respectfully,
Velo Dog.
Hello again 50by50,

I work for Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris.
Although I was not yet working there when you hunted same, in June of 2017, my name is in recent years now attached to the company.
Therefore I sure would like to find out what you experienced.
If as you said, you prefer to use the Private Message system here, OK my PM mailbox or whatever you call it is standing by for you.
Please explain what happened.

Sincerely,
Velo Dog
(Paul Ard)

Hey Paul- you got it man. I'll send it over later this afternoon.

actually shoot me a DM and I'll be happy to respond

Sheesh, now this evil phone of mine has decided to let me invite Philip to join my PM conversation.
But now I notice that when I edited my above post to delete my whining about not being able to include anyone else, it re-printed anyway.
Oh well, in the end, I guess it’ll all come out in the wash.

I noticed you included him on the PM and that's fine. I've sent it to you guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross