MJ75

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
England, Scotland, RSA and Namibia
www.kalaharihuntingsafaris.net

Has anyone used Kalahari Hunting Safaris? My friends and I are wanting to hunt Namibia next year and I quite like the look of this outfitter. If anyone who has actually hunted with them themselves could provide feedback either on the public forum or via PM I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.
MJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not hunted with them. The PH I hunted with in Namibia spoke highly of them. Those are some game rich areas, but be prepared to walk if you want nice trophies.

Namibia is a very cool country. Very cool.

I hunted with them in 2014, fair and square afrikaner (boer) farmers. They combine commercial cattle farming and hunting. The farm is very remote, close to the border with SA.

Lots of game and large areas, they hunt on 3 different farms.

Expect home coocked meals with lots of game meat. A fair bit of driving on gravel roads between hunting areas....in a noisy LR Defender 130..

Expect shooting at 100 - 300+ meters, by all means practise long range shooting before you go..

If you do it consider hunting kudu in the Karas mountains in the south, spectacular scenery.....not a lot of kudus precent then, but I got one, 48,5 "

Very honest people .. you will experience a great hunting safari in one of the most beautiful areas of Namibia.

I hunted with them two times, highly satisfied to be there with them.
I was on package, I hunted with them in Khomas region, in a resort called Innesfree, one hour and a half of car travel from Windhoek going West, in Mariental area and in the Kalahari, near Aroab where they live.
And, as Pondoro said a long transfer between the hunting areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross