NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

That was quick! How are you getting it home from Balt?

Give them hell johny.I need more to read cause im off on a 1000 mile journey to take my wife to the Mayo clinic in Scottsdale and im sure ill need more to read while waiting a week while they are testing good luck and shoot straight

Best wishes for your wife.

Crudeoildude, hoping the best for your wife!

Ok I know everyone is tired of this thread so last remark... Crate made it to my taxidermist. Whew. Four and a half months from the time I shot him. I’m still in a bit of disbelief from the information I was getting. Once again thanks for putting up with me and this thread! :ROFLMAO:

Ok I know everyone is tired of this thread so last remark... Crate made it to my taxidermist. Whew. Four and a half months from the time I shot him. I’m still in a bit of disbelief from the information I was getting. Once again thanks for putting up with me and this thread! :ROFLMAO:
Last remark? You’d better attach some pics of it when you get it home!!!

WHAT????? Say it ain’t so??? It’s not in your man cave yet, so it’s not over.

WHAT????? Say it ain’t so??? It’s not in your man cave yet, so it’s not over.
Lmao.... Fear not fellas as I’m sure most know when to comes to hunting I’m pretty long winded. I plan to start another thread in taxidermy once everything gets here. As per my calculations should be in February some time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,