NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

That was quick! How are you getting it home from Balt?

Give them hell johny.I need more to read cause im off on a 1000 mile journey to take my wife to the Mayo clinic in Scottsdale and im sure ill need more to read while waiting a week while they are testing good luck and shoot straight

Best wishes for your wife.

Crudeoildude, hoping the best for your wife!

Ok I know everyone is tired of this thread so last remark... Crate made it to my taxidermist. Whew. Four and a half months from the time I shot him. I’m still in a bit of disbelief from the information I was getting. Once again thanks for putting up with me and this thread! :ROFLMAO:

Ok I know everyone is tired of this thread so last remark... Crate made it to my taxidermist. Whew. Four and a half months from the time I shot him. I’m still in a bit of disbelief from the information I was getting. Once again thanks for putting up with me and this thread! :ROFLMAO:
Last remark? You’d better attach some pics of it when you get it home!!!

WHAT????? Say it ain’t so??? It’s not in your man cave yet, so it’s not over.

WHAT????? Say it ain’t so??? It’s not in your man cave yet, so it’s not over.
Lmao.... Fear not fellas as I’m sure most know when to comes to hunting I’m pretty long winded. I plan to start another thread in taxidermy once everything gets here. As per my calculations should be in February some time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you