Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Ok boys I know I am a bit pre mature but...I have 27 days till I depart for Namibia to give ANOTHER try to harvest a leopard. All indications are good as of today with several males hitting baits and one very large guy. Damara dik dik, steenbok, klipspringer, springbok and possibly Mtn zebra on the hit list.

d38b64c5-3e8f-4a59-aafb-3251242e78f0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your list! They are all on my bucket list too.

Good luck my man! I remember your first trip well. Will be waiting for report!

Someone is excited!! Looking forward to reading the reports and living vicariously through you for 2 week! Good luck brother!

Someone is excited!! Looking forward to reading the reports and living vicariously through you for 2 week! Good luck brother!
Thanks brother. Ya man I m pumped fingers crossed!

best of luck john.

Happy hunting sir! The good thing of not being successful the first time is the second chance excitement :)

Good luck, JohnnyBlues! I look forward to the hunt report. I'm 18 days from departure to hunt Cape Buffalo in South Africa.
Fantastic! Thank you. Look forward to your report and pics.

Good luck, shoot straight. Will be watching for your report and pictures.

Good luck on that cat! Just curious, what gun/scope are you going to use?

Good luck on that cat! Just curious, what gun/scope are you going to use?
More than likely I ll have my 300 WSM shooting 180 grain NP with a Trijicon 2.5 x10 x56. Also have my 270 wsm 140 gr accubonds illuminated 3.5x14 x50 scope.

Phillip is right. That Hartman would make the four best baits you could possibly hang. And almost as cool a trophy as that cat.

Phillip is right. That Hartman would make the four best baits you could possibly hang. And almost as cool a trophy as that cat.
Just not sure if we can fit it in. As you know that is a hunt in it of it's self. And I am not sure if the land owner has first dibs on the meat... I do want a rug badly though.;)

That's going to be a blast. I'm sure that you will smoke a big tom! The other trophies are super cool. Going to be a great adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg