NAMIBIA: Hunting With Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris Outfitter

takoma

Reaction score
Website
www.boazmanbowhunting.com
Hunting reports
Africa
VIDEO : CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE VIDEO...

http://www.africahunting.com/huntin...-animals-ozondjahe-hunting-safaris-video.html

theone.jpg

Wanted to praise the Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris outfitter there in Namibia for their great accommodations, ranch, animals, ph's and staff.

Target rich environment that was beyond belief. So much so we tagged out in 3 of a 10 day hunt on trophys we were after.

Everything on ranch was TOP SHELF, presentation was paramount and staff was friendly and welcoming.

The owner and ph's were a delight to be around.

I was taken aback by the amount of animals and land this ranch encompasses.

I will be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
It was a fun place to hunt.

You do need self control when you are hunting there though. :)

Sounds like you had a awesome hunt! Congrats!

Sounds like an Awesome hunt Please post some Pics for us to drool over.

I'm glad to hear that you and Tom had such a blast and I much appreciate that you took the time to put together this video and posted it here to share with all of us. Thank you for leaving such an enthusiastic hunt report it means a lot. Looking forward to having you come back!

A bit more footage of camp and animals we saw while at the Ozondjahe.
As mentioned before,.. I was more than impressed with he entire operation of this ranch. I actually guide and work a ranch in South Texas. I know what it is to run a honest, sucessful, upscale and serving ranch to a wide array of clients. We take pride in our ranch - and I could immediatly see the same attention to detail was here at this outfitter.
I've hunted all over the USA and have experienced the wide scope of outfitters that sway from one side of the spectrum to the other. A++ for this outfitter ! -c

5b9v1l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg