A249B71F-C3DC-4C36-BD23-EF12629EC756.jpg

We have a passion for stalking big old Kudu Bulls, fortunately we are right in the mountains of Namibia which is if not the best Kudu area in Namibia ! We still have availability in our green season February and March, which is after our non hunting time then the game is more relaxed and the country is a paradise when green.

We had an epic hunt with Philip. Awesome place and fantastic hunting
IMG_E0404.JPG

Come join us for an adventure like no other, excellent hunting in free-range Namibia and lets share our hunting experiences from all over the world at the camp fire =) we are looking forward meeting you all!
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-18 at 7.44.30 AM (8).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-18 at 7.52.23 AM (6).jpeg

Join us for a true African Safari Hunt, through our connections across Namibia we have huge areas to conservation hunt. For us its all about the good experience and life long memories to cherish.

pic attached

Attachments

• IMG_4355.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for sharing! great adventure and treasured experience

Any one that’s looking for a great outfitter who has a open, free range place to hunt will enjoy Philips place. I can’t recommend him and his staff enough. The lodging, food and hunting are all great! Philip and is staff are amazing and very friendly, easy to get along with people. The country is beautiful. I will try and add some pictures over the next few days. If you book with him you won’t regret it.

Hopefully all those pics come through. I am adding them with my phone and unfortunately it’s smarter than me.

I stayed with Philip for 14 days in 2021. I took 17 plains game animals. I also spent an evening hunting waterfowl, a day hunting other birds, a day just taking pictures and then tagged along with another hunter in camp as an observer. No shortage of animals at all.

Working with Philip on planning our safari and some touring has been great. He is very detailed, informative and exceeds all expectations.

The Khomas Highlands of Namibia received good rainfall, we are looking forward to a good hunting season with many exiting adventures and hunting friends to share our conservation success story. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!