NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Omujeve Hunting Safaris?

marlock11

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Anyone has recent experience (last 2-3 years) hunting plains game with Omujeve Hunting Safaris?
Planning a trip for 2021 or 2022 and they are high on my potential list.
Lodge seems great etc. but what about the PHs, hunting ground etc.?!

Any input is very welcome

many thanks

its a good place kinda expensive if you look around might find better deal with great animals -

Jaco runs a tight shift. What is on your list?

I know one guy who hunted with them a couple years ago and enjoyed it. Let us know your wish list and plans! First safari?

This report was posted not long ago by another member, maybe message him directly if he doesn’t comment here soon.
Have you requested references from them? I know some people don’t want to because they think they are only being supplied good references, but I’ve had very good luck contacting references. I will email as many as I can hopefully 10+, I want their answers, but I also use opportunity to make sure all their answers line up which will tell you a lot about an operation.

I have not hunted with them, but I know several of their repeat clients quite well......nothing but good things to say about them................FWB

its a good place kinda expensive if you look around might find better deal with great animals -
You think so? Their accomodation looks above avg. hence would assume a bit more!?

This report was posted not long ago by another member, maybe message him directly if he doesn’t comment here soon.
Have you requested references from them? I know some people don’t want to because they think they are only being supplied good references, but I’ve had very good luck contacting references. I will email as many as I can hopefully 10+, I want their answers, but I also use opportunity to make sure all their answers line up which will tell you a lot about an operation.
This was in Caprivi so guess not fully comparable vs. Plains game at Omujeve camp!?

I know one guy who hunted with them a couple years ago and enjoyed it. Let us know your wish list and plans! First safari?
Can you DM his details for reference?
Yes its my first and I am looking for the ”normal” species + possibly Roan/Sable

thanks

What led you to putting Omujeve Safaris at top of your list? There are a lot of quality hunting operations in Namibia. Most of the operations in central Namibia offer the same type hunts and all will have great accommodations and food.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg