NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Nick Nolte Safaris?

mikecatt13

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I've found a few posts using the search feature but figured I would gather some more information if possible.

Who has hunted with Nick Nolte Safaris (particularly if it's for leopard)? Experiences, reviews, opinions are all greatly appreciated and PMs are welcome if you prefer.

Thanks in advance!

If I put this in the wrong section one of the moderators just let me know how to correct that

I havent hunted with him, but you said opinions were ok. I did a lot of research on leopard hunts, and from everything I read he is highly regarded as a "cat man". If I had to book a hunt today, he would be on the short list of people I would call.

I have not hunted "with" him, but my daughter did take a nice blue wildebeest at his home property and we spent some quality time with he and his family during our stay. I've heard nothing but praise for his abilities as a PH, again, that is not first hand knowledge. As far as the man and his character, I would say he is first class all the way and so his entire operation. He and his family will treat you like family as well. It was just an honor to sit around the fire at night with he and his wife, listening to their stories and adventures.
I believe they will be at the DSC Convention next month?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois