NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Getaway Kalahari Safari?

BobT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania
I'm planning a hunt for 2021 and since my non-hunting wife and daughter are going I wanted to find something pretty posh, the lodge and spa facilities look pretty nice. I spoke with them at length at Dallas and got a very good feeling.

Your good feeling is certainly a major consideration.

image.png

Posh, for comparison. A couple of lodges in RSA.

Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 07.54.15.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 07.56.58.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
I also spoke to them for a bit at DSC about the same thing you did, hunting with them while bringing my wife and daughter that do not. They were great to deal with, very informative and no pressure. It seems that they have a lot to offer both the hunter and non-hunter alike. I got the same feeling that you did and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them in the future.

hi Bob ,try ARU game lodges speak with Danene ,I have been there many times with my non hunting wife its excellent ,food ,lodges setting etc,they also have arranged many extra activities and have also flown me around Namibia to some exceptional spots .the hunting is fair chase and extremely good ,they have 2 lodges so you get to see the Kalahari and the mountains and suggest a week at each accommodation is first class ,ll the best lance

Hi BobT,

I hunted with Getaway Kalahari Safari this past August and had a fantastic time. Janneman and Aldalene go above and beyond to try to personalize your experience. This was not an easy hunt by any means. You will have to earn your trophy, which makes the experience that much better in my opinion. We wanted to do some sightseeing after our trip and they even helped with reservations along the coast in Swakopmund and outside Etosha national park. I cannot wait to go back.

Happy to answer any questions you have.

Hi BobT,

I hunted with Getaway Kalahari Safari this past August and had a fantastic time. Janneman and Aldalene go above and beyond to try to personalize your experience. This was not an easy hunt by any means. You will have to earn your trophy, which makes the experience that much better in my opinion. We wanted to do some sightseeing after our trip and they even helped with reservations along the coast in Swakopmund and outside Etosha national park. I cannot wait to go back.

Happy to answer any questions you have.
what is their website?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg