NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Engelbrecht Safaris?

Osama Mahdi

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Greetings,
Has anyone hunted with engelbrecht safaris - namibia or have any info or feedback back?
Any information will be greatly helpful and appreciated.

Kind regards!

I looked at going with them a few years back. Ended up doing a different hunt. Corresponded with them through a few emails. Never heard anything negative in my looking into them. Again, that was a few years back. All that to say that they have been around a few years and I did consider hunting with them after looking into them. For what that’s worth.
At the time I was looking at them, they were hunting in an area of north eastern Namibia where it didn’t seem many other outfits hunted. What is that got you looking at them?

I looked at going with them a few years back. Ended up doing a different hunt. Corresponded with them through a few emails. Never heard anything negative in my looking into them. Again, that was a few years back. All that to say that they have been around a few years and I did consider hunting with them after looking into them. For what that’s worth.
At the time I was looking at them, they were hunting in an area of north eastern Namibia where it didn’t seem many other outfits hunted. What is that got you looking at them?
The man running it seems to be very experienced with exceptional quality of trophies.

Thanks a lot for your information!

I had several emails with him, seemed like a real nice guy and have heard good things about him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you