NAMIBIA: Did Someone Go Hunting With Namibia Safari Corporation?

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hi everyone, has anyone hunted with Namibia Safari Corporation ? I m working with a well known PH here on AH to try to put together a leopard hunt. Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
I think jeffpg and DREW have hunted with Roy.

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Anyone with info specifically on the Namibia operation and on his leopard hunts would be appreciated.

Stefanus Prinsloo

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NAPHA
Hunted
Namibia
Anyone with info specifically on the Namibia operation and on his leopard hunts would be appreciated.
I can definitely give you some advice. I am from Namibia and consult for 27 Hunting operations in Namibia. The Khomas Hochland west from the Main capital is really good for a leopard hunt. At the moment most outfitters are waiting to find out how many tags are available. I have several friends there that are specialized in this area.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
At the moment most outfitters are waiting to find out how many tags are available.
The Ministry of Environment & Tourism (MET) sent out on December 19, 2014 letters to outfitters who applied for Leopard tags to let them know wether they received any tags and how many for the 2015 hunting season.

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
I can definitely give you some advice. I am from Namibia and consult for 27 Hunting operations in Namibia. The Khomas Hochland west from the Main capital is really good for a leopard hunt. At the moment most outfitters are waiting to find out how many tags are available. I have several friends there that are specialized in this area.
Hello, I have just booked a leopard hunt with Schoenfeld Safaris in their northern area.

Stefanus Prinsloo

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NAPHA
Hunted
Namibia
Hello, I have just booked a leopard hunt with Schoenfeld Safaris in their northern area.
Fantastic, a very good area to find your trophy animal in Namibia and also a well respected hunting operation. I wish you all the best of luck!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Thanks, that's good to hear. Their references were outstanding. Be there in mid September in the dark moon phase. Keeping my fingers crossed(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeriKzv061

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh