NAMIBIA: Did Someone Go Hunting With Kalahari Hunting Safaris?

The website looks great and if you look at there facebook page they take some great animals.I would write them from some contact numbers of people who have hunted with them.
I myself could care less what they are a member of really.I have been looking to go to namibia and I will be writing to them to get more info.From what I can see they look legit and I would not be scared to book with them.That said I take chances some people just will not.

Good luck with your search

From what I can see they look legit and I would not be scared to book with them.That said I take chances some people just will not.

It seems that is all I do as well. As long as you do your homework, most can be researched thoroughly enough to confidently book and execute a great hunt start to finish or run the other way.

I have not used this operation.

However, i do have some of their information flyers that i had picked up previously.

I have not been able to fit Namibia into my hunting schedule at this time and it is on my list of places to go. The draw back that i had was that they do not have mountain zebra on their list. However that is not a game killer as they do offer some great trophies.

The picture of the wall that is showing 3 gemsbok skull mounts, i have seen before and the place was listed as a great place to try for a very nice trophy. That is one reason i have kept the flyers.

James I am pretty sure the Hartmann's Zebra is the same as the Mountain Zebra.

Last edited by a moderator:
James I am pretty sure the Hartmann's Zebra is the same as the Mountain Zebra.
Correct, also called Hartmann's Mountain Zebra.

I really like the option they give of going to multiple camps for different species. Keeps things interesting.

Hi, no direct references yet. I'm booked for RSA in 2015 which will be my third visit there. I'm looking to broaden my horizons and like the look of Namibia.

I'd like a trophy Gemsbok and the idea of hunting them in large areas of their native range appeals far more than hunting one on a South African game farm. The prices look very reasonable to me too. I will be writing to them soon, I just wondered if any AH forum members had used the outfit first hand.

I researched them a lot when i first decided to hunt in Namibia next year . They seem to be the real deal and i was going to contact them as they were on my short list of 5 outfits in Namibia . The idea of hunting in different camps appealed to me a lot . I possibly would have gone with them if Loodt hadn't recommended Ongariwanda to me who i am now booked with to hunt for 3 weeks in June next year . I still would like to hunt with them at some time , as hunting large herds of Oryx in there natural enviroment appeals a lot to me .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,