Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
STATEMENT BY HIS EXCELLENCY Dr Hage G. Geingob, PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF NAMIBIA ON THE OCCASION OF THE 41ST COVID-19 PUBLIC BRIEFING ON THE NATIONAL RESPONSE MEASURES
15 March 2022
Good afternoon fellow Namibians and welcome to the 41st COVID-19 Public Briefing.

The current Regulations are due to expire tomorrow. The following new Public Health Regulations will come into force from midnight, 16 March 2022, for a period of 30 days until 15 April 2022.
1. Wearing masks in public places is no longer mandatory. However, people who are in close settings, such as public transport, indoor public meetings are encouraged to wear masks. The physical distance of no less than 1 meter must be maintained between persons at all times;
2. With regards to the size of Public Gatherings, for the next dispensation, the size of Public Gatherings will be adjusted from 500 to 1,000 people. This will be applicable to all social gatherings as defined in the Regulations, including weddings, funerals, church services and sporting events;
3. Fully vaccinated travellers are no longer required to produce a negative PCR test result upon arrival at a Namibian Points of Entry but are instead required to present an authentic, valid vaccination card at the Point of Entry.

If you were traveling to Namibia soon, would you get a PCR test before leaving? In case things changed or morphed while enroute? or if the plane diverted and ground reqs changed? Or just go?.........FWB

Do what you can to cover every eventuality. Hope for the best and plan for the worst.

I would. With the changing of flights these days you never know what you may need or someone thinks you need.

I'd get one even though I've been jabbed. IIRC, there are places in my area where they are free / state sponsored. Would save me the two hundred bucks I paid for one last year.

They are not free where I live. Prices ranging up to $240............FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg