Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
Due to a cancellation by a Russian hunter, the following is available in the Sobbe/ Balerwha conservancies of Namibia’s Caprivi:
1 elephant bull, 12 days hunting, drive from Windhoek or Katima Airport to camp and back, all accommodation while hunting, food and drinks in moderation: US$28000. 50% deposit of dayfees secures a date. (Cost can be broken down as follows: US$850/ day for 12 days, and US$ 17 800 trophy fee for the elephant).
I have the following dates open:
16 Sept – 7 October
21 October – 9 November
Otherwise another PH can do the hunt.
There is also some plains game available.

This hunt normally sells for US$ 35 000, which can be broken down as follows: (US$ 1250/ day for 12 days and US$ 20 000 for the elephant trophy fee.)

Last edited:
For those of you who are serious about hunting and especially elephant I can highly recommend Karl you will not easily find a more straight forward and hard hunting PH who only shoots when the sh*t really hits the fan.

Hunting DG is fun hunting it with Karl is even more fun, so whoever can take up this deal you will have a fantastic time.

Sorry guys, not surprisingly, this offer was taken up. I do have another bull on optional quota in North of Khaudum Park/ Kavango region for the same price if someone is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg