Collani

Reaction score
Website
www.gian-marchet.ch
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Switzerland, Germany, France, Poland, Belarius, Namibia
This story is about the Hunt on a Black Wildebeest. The Walk and Stalk on Black Wildebeest is more complicated as I have expected. The Animals were awake. More then 2 dozens of those beautiful animals got the wind of us so that they disappeared. After another hour of Walk and Stalk we were able to get closer to the group. The PH and the tracker spotted one of the mature Bulls. I could arrange the shot at 100 yards (approx.. 92 meters) at the front left shoulder of the Bull. The Bullet entered the left shoulder and the Bull ended DRT. The rest of the Herd went away. Short movements of the Bull, but after a short time it was quiet. Yehaa – a good Black Wildebeest Bull ! I was happy.

DSCN1234.JPG

Good Shooting and good Hunting.

Collani

Attachments

• DSCN1234.JPG
    DSCN1234.JPG
    360.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
He is a nice bull.....congrats!

Nice bull.

And your smile says it all. :)

Collani...............that is not a good black wildebeest................................It is a GREAT one..............thanks for the post.......................FWB

Wildebeast are very hard to get on..Wife's took 3 stalks over course of 4 hours..Great game .....Nice bull.

A very nice bull. Thank you for posting.

i have a blue but want a black.

Good bull, congrats !

Congratulations... They are high on my hit list.

Who were you hunting with?

Thanks !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg