Media
Articles
Namibia - Auction of Trophy Hunting Concessions on State Land

See attached pdf file.

Attachments

• Announcement-Trophy Hunting concession.pdf
    110.3 KB · Views: 155
Hunting concessions

The following trophy hunting concessions on State Land were auctioned in 2009, for the period 2009 to 2011:

Mahango, Bwabwata National Park
Eastern Kavango Region
Western Kavango Region and Mangetti National Park
Waterberg Plateau Park
Daan Viljoen and Von Bach
One Black Rhino Waterberg Plateau Park
One Black Rhino Namib Naukluft Park
Black Rhino Namib Naukluft Park

The Ministry also issues hunting quotas to registered conservancies in Namibia for trophy hunting, own use and shoot and sell.

Regulate Hunting

In conjunction with the Directorate of Scientific Services, the Directorate of Parks and Wildlife Management regulates hunting. Hunting in Namibia represents a valuable economic asset and the experience of hunting has considerable international marketing potential. Hunting should be managed and operated in a spirit of responsibility, cooperation and accountability amongst all parties.

Hunting clients to Namibia do not need a hunting license. However, the Profesional Hunter (PH) guiding the client will be in possession of a registration certificate from MET and also has to be registered with the Namibian Tourism Board (NTB). Trophy permits are issued by MET for a nominal fee. These permits are required in order to hunt and export a particular species, and are applied for by the PH on behalf of the client.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross