NAMIBIA: Anyone Hunted With Jan Oelofse In Namibia

Rock63

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I have talked with them a few times at the Dallas SCI show and have one first hand reference. Their property is large which is something I like. I'm interested in plains game in 2014 for my wife and I.

We are looking at them too. We also keep a keen eye out for husband and wife hunting teams for communication, support and conversation! I'm the only guy I know that hunts with his wife.

I sent them an email enquiry about two months ago, maybe more and didn't get the courtesy of a reply so therefore I will be looking elsewhere.

HI Adrian,

Jan is a good outfitter, but he is small and may have a hard time juggling hunting and communication, it happens to all of us. But,I work with some very good outfitters in Namibia, that could accommodate you. Drop me a PM with your email and I'll get some information out to you.

PM sent, thank you.

I'm going next June with them. Fingers crossed it goes well. I'll be meeting them next month in Calgary. A few people I've spoke to have said good things.

Jan Oelofse is the 'best in the trade' for may years..., unfortunatly he is not with us anymore (passed to green hunting fields in Oct 2012), but his outfits still gets run by his family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you