Jeffrey Masters

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA, Mexico, Lower 48, Alaska
I am plannig an adventure in Namibia with my non hunting wife. I am talking to a sponsoring member of AH about this hunt, but I would like to solicit any and all Namibian outfitters to respond to my request. I am looking for a plains game safari, with empasis on Kudu. I would also consider a Hartamans Zebra, Black and Blue Wildebeest, Warthog, and Klipspringer. MY wife will be coming along and she is a non hunter, so I would like to entertain some activities for her, in local schools, hospitals, villages, and shopping in Windhoek. We would also like to spend a couple of days on the coast at swakopmund. I am not trying to shop any outfitter, but I am trying to get the best hunt/vacation for the dollar I am going to spend. I put much more emphasis on the hunt, than then trophy, but I do want top notch trophies. I look forward to seeing your packages and replies!
Jeff

You might go look in the hunts offered section and look at the last 8-9 months and see which ones give you the best bang for the buck so to speak. You also could get an exceptional offer from someone looking to fill an end of season hunt from your request above. Good luck.
Bruce

I have just returned from hunting in Namibia with "Okaturua" sounds like they could fill your dreams. This was my 4th African hunting trip and it was the best. Cant recommend them enough. If you talk to Henna mention me "English Mark"
Markcz

Hi Jeffrey

Are you set on Namibia or would you consider South Africa? We can offer you all those species on large hunting areas 70 000 acres and bigger.

Hi Jeffery

I will send you a pm.

Regards

Nice plan hope it all works out well for you.

I am plannig an adventure in Namibia with my non hunting wife. I am talking to a sponsoring member of AH about this hunt, but I would like to solicit any and all Namibian outfitters to respond to my request. I am looking for a plains game safari, with empasis on Kudu. I would also consider a Hartamans Zebra, Black and Blue Wildebeest, Warthog, and Klipspringer. MY wife will be coming along and she is a non hunter, so I would like to entertain some activities for her, in local schools, hospitals, villages, and shopping in Windhoek. We would also like to spend a couple of days on the coast at swakopmund. I am not trying to shop any outfitter, but I am trying to get the best hunt/vacation for the dollar I am going to spend. I put much more emphasis on the hunt, than then trophy, but I do want top notch trophies. I look forward to seeing your packages and replies!
Jeff
For the finest in old style, free range plains game hunting - please visit our web site. We will gladly assist in planning a dream safari/activities for your wife and yourself.

Jeff
Jeffrey Masters.
Check out hunted with Harald and friends Osombahe Nord safaris on Facebook mate.
My family hunted with Harold and Liezel at Osambahe Nord safaris along with two other great blokes.

Haralds wife Liezel organized for my wife to go to the local pre school and church at the nearby squatters camp. We also went as a family ( myself, wife and 15year old son) went to the local main school. Liezel offered to take my wife to windhoek to shopping. This was at no extra cost to our trip. Liezel is a beautiful and friendly person.
We had a fantastic time as a family, great meals, great staff, Monica the cook is a lovely lady, and Harald and Liezel went above and beyond to make our time in Namibia a great experience
FB_IMG_1574818097708.jpg
my son with his Oryx
20191101_150700.jpg
wife and son with his impala
FB_IMG_1574818207172.jpg
son with Harald and Andreus
FB_IMG_1575601592894.jpg
Monica with pre dinner nibbles
IMG_20190908_171338_1.jpg
me with my black wildebeest (gnu)

Jeffrey
Forgot to mention you can also look at the website Osambahe Nord safaris. I rang Harald and spoke to him beforehand to ascertain what my wife could do. Attached is a photo of my son's zebra the photo was taken by our guide Jacobus Wasserfall
received_541094696705366.jpeg
20191031_214245.jpg
my kudu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross