Since 2021
AH senior member
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.africanhuntingnamibia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Back due to popular demand, we are offering the following 14 day Combo Safari again for 2023

combo Safari 14 and 16 Day.jpg

Itinerary

Day 1 - ARRIVAL DAY AND TRANSFER TO SKELETON COAST

Arrive in Windhoek. Transfer by road to Henties Bay, Skeleton Coast.
Drive time is approximately 4 hours.

Excluded:
All meals and drinks, extra activities, and effects of personal nature

Day 2 - 3 - SKELETON COAST – FISHING/SIGHTSEEING - 3 NIGHTS
The sightseeing will include one day of surf fishing and a 4-5-hour ATV desert tour. The prehistoric Kuiseb River is older than the Namib Desert (the oldest desert in the world) and therefore the tour by Kuiseb Delta Adventures promises to be filled with interesting sights and facts, allowing visitors the ability to enjoy the tranquillity of being in a desert dune region.

Included:
ATV desert tour and one-day surf fishing
Laundry Service

Excluded:
All meals and drinks, extra activities, and effects of personal nature

Day 4 - TRANSFER TO TUALUKA SAFARI LODGE
Transfer by road takes about 4 hours to drive. Tualuka is located in the North-Western part of Namibia, bordering Damaraland, and is the home base of Shona Hunting Adventures. This area can only be described as Hemmingway’s “Green Hill of Africa”. The terrain is diverse, ranging from rolling Granite Hills, Mopane woodland savanna, and open plains that flows into the Acacia riverine forests of the non-perennial Huab River.

The area is home to the Namibian Desert Elephants and two of the endemic game species found only in Namibia; the Mountain Zebra and the Damara Dik-Dik.

Included:
Accommodation and all meals

Excluded:
Extra activities, laundry service, and effects of personal nature

Day 5 - 11 – 7 DAYS PLAINS GAME HUNTING AT TUALUKA SAFARI LODGE
All meals, soft drinks, table wine, beer and laundry service, hiking trips, game drives, night drives, sundowners, and all other activities done at our main lodge are included. Wi-Fi is available, excess usage will be charged extra.
Includes a trophy gemsbok, mountain zebra, and springbuck
The client is not limited to the animals specified.

Excluded in package:
Additional Day Excursions available from Tualuka Safari Lodge include a Himba Cultural visit, a Cheetah reserve tour, and the Twyfelfontein National Heritage site.
Hard liquor, additional trophy animals, and other expenses during day trips

Day 12 - 13 ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK
Transfer from Tualuka Safari Lodge to Etosha, drive time approximately 4 hours.
Etosha National Park is one of the largest game reserves in Africa and covers a vast area of 22 270 square km. Visiting the park is a great opportunity to see some more African animals, including 4 of the big 5 in their natural environment. There are 114 mammal species in the park and several are rare and endangered. The park is also the world’s largest sanctuary for the endangered black rhino. About 340 bird species can be found, of which about one-third are migratory. In the dry season, Etosha’s wildlife is dependent on water holes, which offer excellent game viewing and photographic opportunities.
Accommodation will be at one of the lodges inside or just outside Etosha depending on availability.

Included:

Entrance fees to Etosha National Park

Excluded:
All meals and drinks, extra activities, and effects of personal nature.

Day 14 - TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
Departure from Etosha to Windhoek International Airport. Drive time will depend on where in the park we are departing from
*Price may vary depending on availability and customization of the package.
*Fuel surcharge might be applicable depending on fuel prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Powdermaker

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Germany.
Johann, I'm going to talk to Bergit and see if we can do this trip again. Long overdue in returning and I still want to hunt eland.

Shona Hunting Adventures

Sponsor
Since 2021
AH senior member
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.africanhuntingnamibia.com
Deals & offers
Media
316210218_502899898540020_5242020368238242236_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paavanapp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Nevada Mike wrote on qmrp2567's profile.
375 H&H brass...

I'd like to have them. $125 for the 100 cases, don't want the smashed ones.

I am in Sonoita, AZ

Mike
We cannot wait to share in some amazing adventures with everyone in 2023 again! Please don't hesitate to message us for a quote, customized safari or even just a chat! #HuntBaylySippel
BLJC30 wrote on Tgood1's profile.
I seen a post saying that you do taxidermy in WV. Where are you located in WV and do you have a price list?
I'm going on my first safari in June.
SteveSac wrote on mdwest's profile.
Hey There,

Im looking to book my first African Safari for 2024 for my 40th birthday. I've never hunted Africa before, but was going to head to SA with my wife for a week then see her off and then stay and hunt.

Saw your safari come up as a recommendation and wondering if you had any time to chat.
Thanks!
Steve