Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
CPT, Cavalry US Army, Retired
Hunted
South Africa, MO, CO, SD
Buyer pays for insured shipping to your FFL. I accept the following forms of payment: USPS MO, cashier’s check, or personal check. When payment clears, I will ship the rifle to your FFL. Due to the current hoplophobic stance of FedEx & UPS, it will have to go through USPS.

Another AH member recently shipped a shotgun USPS with $2500 insurance Priority Mail from VA to WA and it cost him $112. This action won't be as heavily insured, but few things are cheap these days.

This the "treasure hunter" version of how to build a DG rifle - you will have to search for all of the parts with this one. Some guys like that.

Tang has been slimmed/made more "elegant". Ears milled off and contouring done.

Who wants to get started?

I have tried for days to attach the photos to this post - the moderators have not responded to my request for help on this - guess we will have to go to e-mailing them if you are genuinely interested.

Back to the top with price drop - $200

As stated in the initial add, the website is not loading the photos that I have - I will send them to your e-mail.

Guys - "NAKED" means no bolt - just the receiver. Bolts are to be found at Numrich, Jack First, Sarco, or gun shows. No headspace worries because you have to headspace it when you put the new barrel on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross