MyOutdoorTV caves into UK antis

Yeah. Its sad. The detachment from reality just makes it even more earth shattering for these people when they do encounter reality.

I understand how the detachment develops, but I don't understand the intense hatred of hunters that the Daily Mail among others propagates, with this need to denigrate and demean them. There are lots of people and groups in the world that do things I don't agree with, but I've never felt a deeply rooted, extremely emotional hatred for them. Even the antis, I don't hate them- I just feel kind of bad for them. Maybe I'm just not a super emotional person.

yeah just the way journalism is in the uk ...the most right wing are probably slightly left of centre with the rest heading left rapidly.....

Mr Kroenke purchased the famed Waggoner Ranch in Vernon lately. Assuming this is the same individual. The Waggoner Family vetted many buyers to insure they would maintain the integrity of the operation which was wheat and cattle, among other assets such as oil and horses. Most folks that have this agricultural background don't 'cave' to this kind of thinking. I find it surprising...

He caved because he cares about money above all else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.