Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Here are just a few pics of my trophy room. I just got the giraffe up and that was quite a job! Still have to figure out how to get croc on the wall. Can't wait to get the lion standing on the mantle. It is a work in progress and quite a few trophies at the taxidermist still. Our lodge has two guest rooms and two full bathrooms. Its quite a comfortable and quiet get away.

Lodge1.gif
lodge6.gif
lodge5.gif
lodge4.gif
lodge2.gif
lodge3.gif

Great looking trophy room.
I’ve never seen oryx mounted like that. Quite inteareasting. Could you please post a few close ups from different angles?
I always wanted an oryx, but a shoulder mount is to large for my available space. Thank you for your post.

Very impressive sir! That giraffe look so great!

Very nice

Lion is going to look great on the mantle.

Agree on the Oryx, very cool.

See you in Dallas!

What a grand looking place! Are the gemsboks actual head mounts, or painted skulls, or just what? I really like that. You got all the character in a very shallow space!
Thanks for sharing!

Great looking trophy room.
I’ve never seen oryx mounted like that. Quite inteareasting. Could you please post a few close ups from different angles?
I always wanted an oryx, but a shoulder mount is to large for my available space. Thank you for your post.
Yea I thought that up and had a taxidermist in Namibia do them for me. Pretty cool huh! I'll get some pics.

What a grand looking place! Are the gemsboks actual head mounts, or painted skulls, or just what? I really like that. You got all the character in a very shallow space!
Thanks for sharing!
They are actual skull mounts with face skin. i'll get some pics to show it closer. Just something I came up with and it worked!

@Philip Glass , fantastic trophy room and guest lodge.

I have a suggestion for your croc

KNgMaE2.jpg

Attachments

• KNgMaE2.jpg
    KNgMaE2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 375
Really nice. That bull oryx in the center is impressive with lots of mass. Have you put a tape on that cow with the flaring horns? They have to score well.

The lion will be the real centerpiece.

We did the same thing, putting animals and guest quarters together.

Really stunning!

Really nice. That bull oryx in the center is impressive with lots of mass. Have you put a tape on that cow with the flaring horns? They have to score well.

The lion will be the real centerpiece.

We did the same thing, putting animals and guest quarters together.
Can’t remember but that biggest cow my son shot (39” I think maybe 40”) on my friends Sheep Farm in southern Namibia. Man between the actual safari and the Farm visit we took many oryx that year.

Great place to hang your hat after a day at work or in the field!

Looks awesome, Phillip!

Looks very inviting Philip. Are you planning on having an AH party this year!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg