> several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work. I
> would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much
> on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place
> to go, and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but
> only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and
> I go there more often as I'm getting older. One of my favorite places to be
> is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old
> heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! I may have been in
> Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.
> They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

..hey, what a coincidence, Bluey. I've got every single one of those places stamped in my passport. Even been in Kahoots and in Cognito. It sucks to be in Continent though, my Grandpa lived there for a while, it's a shitty old place..

Obviously nothing to do while at the helm. I've been in Famos but no one recognized me.

Been in Descrete too! My wife ex-wife caught me there....hense the "ex" tag.

Just wait until you can go up Shit Creek!! I've been there many times without a paddle and I plan on going back again. What a time I had.. The view was amazing.

Just wait until you can go up Shit Creek!! I've been there many times without a paddle and I plan on going back again. What a time I had.. The view was amazing.

Now your talking my language: My current situation is right there in the middle of shit creek, luck for me I have been here before and know how to get to the other side. :)

..hey, what a coincidence, Bluey. I've got every single one of those places stamped in my passport. Even been in Kahoots and in Cognito. It sucks to be in Continent though, my Grandpa lived there for a while, it's a shitty old place..

You guys are in continents (fortunately NZ is an Island) but I have been in many of those "other places"

I was in Amazement once, met a guy called Bill Wildered

Im trying to think of a witty reply but I never seem to get things right when I am in competent.

What? No one's been in Jail but me! Not a bad place you get a roof over your head and three meals aday and all you have to do is keep your room clean. They said I had to leave because I was driving them in sane. :rofl:

I hear that the check out policy at the Crow Bar Hotel leaves something to be desired.

I travel often to the State of De Nile, it's paradise. I have a condo there..

I travel often to the State of De Nile, it's paradise. I have a condo there..

Got any extra rooms available?.....:eyecrazy:

For a brief period of time back in 73, shortly after getting married I lived in the State of Bliss. But apparently males are not allowed permanent residency and my stay was short.

For a brief period of time back in 73, shortly after getting married I lived in the State of Bliss. But apparently males are not allowed permanent residency and my stay was short.

Now you are in de nial. Im surprised I haven't bumped into you.

I thought that Da Nial was that big river in Egypt?? Hmmm, I'll have to get the atlas out again.

Wow! I can't believe we haven't ran into each other at the local watering hole I've been living in Da Nial for several years now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.