MY SUPPRESSED .375 IS A WINNER..

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Many moons of shooting all types of rifles have left me with a rather painful right shoulder. Some sort of bone damage. I don't shoot the Jeffery much any more but there is no way I'm putting my favorite .375 away. I have friends in the trade that can fix the shoulder with a scalpel, but I'm not in the mood..I've had more stitches in my body than there are in my woolly hunting hat. So, I tried another route and I'm really glad that I did..! What a pleasure the 'Dutchman' is to shoot now, and quite accurate as well. After re-setting my scope and the torque on my action screws, I let fly with three rounds of Federal 270gr Power-Shok. Feel like a youngster again..:biggrin2:

.375 MOOSE.jpg .375 MOOSE (2).jpg .375 MOOSE (3).jpg .375 MOOSE (4).jpg .375 MOOSE (5).jpg

Nice looking setup Doc, and damn good grouping.:thumb:

That is a great solution to the problem.

I wish we could use suppressors here.

Good luck hunting with it.

Nice shooting doc! Gotta agree with Brickburn, wish we could use them here. I used one on our trip to RSA and now i am spoiled for good ... hard going back to no suppressor

I'm sure it's a dream to shoot now!

Looks like it is fun to shoot. Accurate as well.

I don't shoot the Jeffery much any more but there is no way I'm putting my favorite .375 away.

Does this mean the Jeffery is for sale?

From your post I wasn't sure......don't want it to become a safe queen!:cryingcry:

I'm in the market you know.:)

Wow! That thing look badass!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg