limpopo

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Patriot Life Patron
Hunted
Botswana, RSA, Zimbabwe
Found this beauty, NOS with all paperwork and unfilled warranty card. Extractor gun (not a negative for me), BreakO equipped , soft case etc. Took her out with some of my older loads consisting of Barnes Banded Solids with RL 19 and IMR 4831, light Lee Crimp. Shot decent offhand at 55 meters, kept them in a 5 - 6 inch round. Open sights took some adjustment on my part vs being used to my VC and the Docter setup. Initial thoughts- softest shooting 470 I ever handled. Got some new loads assembled and plan to hit the range again tomorrow to fine tune. Thanks for listening.

RIMG0029.JPG
RIMG0019.JPG
RIMG0017.JPG
View attachment 264618
RIMG0018.JPG

Last edited:
I'm really warming up to Krieghoff's doubles (being a non-ejector wouldn't bother me, either).

Thanks guys. There's some decent deals now out there on new or like new one owner rifles, various manufacturers. Yep, simple tilt up of the muzzle after firing and the empties fall clear. I hear West African Buff calling.

They're reliable and well made. Further, the cocking feature makes them easily the safest to carry, at zero detriment to the user.

Looks like a great find, congrats!

Fabulous rifles. Congrats.

I'm glad you found it, even happier that it followed you home. When is the buff hunt? Please provide additional range results when available.

Looks right!
I'd love to see a side view of the whole gun with the action closed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross