My LATEST Purchase : A beautiful BRNO

Very sorry to hear that. That ends his firearms ownership in the USA.
It is truly very tragic , WAB . Both @Kawshik Rahman and I have guided Don Fernando Delgado ( Hoss's grand father ) for shikar in India . The Don is an extremely kind hearted gentle man , and the Delgado family is very well respected . Hoss's father , Manuel was only 13 years old ... When the Don had brought him to India for shikar . Manuel brought down a 3000 pound male gaur bison ... With a single .30-06 Springfield caliber 220 grain Winchester brand solid metal covered round nose bullet , fired from a sporterized Enfield Model 1917 bolt rifle .

Both Kawshik and I have regular contact with the Delgado family . Hopefully , he will be released ... Some day .

Yes that is sad to hear. Last contact I had with him was him asking for numerous pages of a ballistics book for use in his book. Shortly after that we sort of lost contact with him here and I never heard back from him either. Wondered what became of him.:(

It is truly very tragic , WAB . Both @Kawshik Rahman and I have guided Don Fernando Delgado ( Hoss's grand father ) for shikar in India . The Don is an extremely kind hearted gentle man , and the Delgado family is very well respected . Hoss's father , Manuel was only 13 years old ... When the Don had brought him to India for shikar . Manuel brought down a 3000 pound male gaur bison ... With a single .30-06 Springfield caliber 220 grain Winchester brand solid metal covered round nose bullet , fired from a sporterized Enfield Model 1917 bolt rifle .

Both Kawshik and I have regular contact with the Delgado family . Hopefully , he will be released ... Some day .
My dear friend Ponton
It is disheartening to hear that such a fine young man is in prison and I hope he is released soon so he can continue his life.
Bringing down a 3,000 pounds gaur with a single shot with a 30/06 is a great feat and exceptional marksmanship.
Have you done a story on that shikar yet.
Your friend
Bob

My dear friend Ponton
It is disheartening to hear that such a fine young man is in prison and I hope he is released soon so he can continue his life.
Bringing down a 3,000 pounds gaur with a single shot with a 30/06 is a great feat and exceptional marksmanship.
Have you done a story on that shikar yet.
Your friend
Bob
Bob , my friend ... You have JUST given my an idea for my next article !

Awesome gun, and oh how I like that pop up peep, that model has gotten all but impossiblel to find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!