_MG_6895.jpg
_MG_6898.jpg
_MG_6900.jpg
_MG_6908.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_6908.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:
Now you just need to get to use them all in the field!

Wow what a fine looking collection! I have a lot of “working” knives, but not one compares to those beauties!
Thanks for sharing!

A nice collection. Some for work & some for show. The only Damascus blade knife I have, resides in a display case in my bottom dresser drawer. VonGruff makes excellent working knives if you are contemplating the purchase of such. I've recently purchased one of Garry's Hunters and a Safari Knife. I'm quite happy with both of them.

Beautiful collection. I like the many variations on Damascus

A nice collection. Some for work & some for show. The only Damascus blade knife I have resides in a display case in my bottom dresser drawer. VonGruff makes excellent working knives if you are contemplating the purchase of such. I've recently purchased one of Garry's Hunters and a Safari Knife. I'm quite happy with both of them.
the simple ones except the Finnish one are also Damascus .. in Russia, they are called bulat steel .. the master who made them is also in charge of the armory in Hermitage museum

Beautiful knives!

beautiful!!!

A collection of beauties !

Are these for sale ?

These are really nice. I like to collect knives are some I have never used. I like them for their innate beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross