My hope for full body nyala mount got shot down today

Wow, I got an email this morning from Cuan Meredith the manager of TCI in Zimbabwe. He is offering to replace my full body nyala cape at no charge to me. That offer kinda restored my faith in mankind.

Sorry to hear about the original skin but also glad to hear that things are going to be taken care of.. Cant' wait to see it!

Man I hope if I am successful next year on my leopard hunt my cat doesn't get ruined waiting for the cities permit!

Wow, I got an email this morning from Cuan Meredith the manager of TCI in Zimbabwe. He is offering to replace my full body nyala cape at no charge to me. That offer kinda restored my faith in mankind.
That's great news irregardless of the original cape it's still your horns and I am sure you will look back over the years with pride.

thanks everybody, yeah I am relieved that it is being taken care of. I guess the hard part will be waiting for the cape, it will be a little while till I get it. Thank God I am a patient man, just ask my wife she'll tell you. LOL

A bummer for certain! Similar thing happened to me, nyala as well. All I wanted was a nice flat skin, and the SA tanner buggered it up, shipped it anyway with no warning. I let the taxi in SA know of my displeasure. They did offer to replace it but I declined that offer since it was flat skin only. Why would I want someone else's skin? I have my other nyala in SA now for flat skin again, and I let the broker over there know what happened before and to let the tanner know it better not happen again. Different tanner this time. Hopefully you will end up with a nice mount, good luck!

I just had a friend of mine join AH. (Safaripete) He has a full body mount Nyala in perfect condition for sale. It might be a lot less money to get it. & swap out horns than ship. & mount one. His email is petesbearsden@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Jduckhunter I do hope all works out well for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88ak

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,