My Holiday Salute to Members of AH

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
I'd like to salute authors on AH that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this year.

Constructive contention, strong opinions backed by data and experience, passion for the experience.

My appreciation for your contributions:

@Red Leg @Velo Dog @Von Gruff @CAustin @Clayton @wesheltonj @sierraone @Ray B

@Bill C @rinehart0050 @Philip Glass
@Wheels
@Witold Krzyżanowski

I encourage others to thank the authors that you enjoyed this year and call them out here. Great quotes would be enjoyable to see here too!

Thanks brother - you as well. Would add Royal, TMS (it's a Moz thing), and Brickburn to that list.

I'd like to salute authors on AH that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this year.

Constructive contention, strong opinions backed by data and experience, passion for the experience.

My appreciation for your contributions:

@Red Leg @Velo Dog @Von Gruff @CAustin @Clayton @wesheltonj @sierraone @Ray B

@Bill C @rinehart0050 @Philip Glass
@Wheels
@Witold Krzyżanowski

I encourage others to thank the authors that you enjoyed this year and call them out here. Great quotes would be enjoyable to see here too!

Thank you.

Thank you @rookhawk for the kind words. The appreciation runs both ways.

Thank you sir! I think we are blessed to have so many people here willing to help one another. I agree with all listed so far and would add @billc and
@Shootist43 and @PHOENIX PHIL

Last edited:
Thank you Rookhawk. Under normal circumstances I would like to add @ActionBob, but he has been hunting so much this year, he seems to hardly be around anymore!!!

@TMS While planning my trip to Mozambique with another outfitter Simon was a wealth of additional information with no vested interest. Just a great guy that was helpful and provided more insights on the stability, etc. Thank you!

In a community of riflemen of the caliber exibeted on this forum, I am honoured to be among you and that my few posts have been recieved so well. As has been mentioned there are inumerable posters who add a great deal to the site and I am gratefull to be the recipient of such wide ranging knowelagable and experience.
May God Bess you all as we celebrate Christs birth on the 25th. My prayer is for each and every one of you to enjoy your family gatherings and another year in the hunting fields of choice or the gun rooms and sheds where so many projects are bought to life.

Thanks @Red Leg !

And gotta add @spike.t for his knowledge of rifles and Africa, his passion, and his wit. :)

I think most of the others I'd include have already been listed, but will look more closely later.

Hemingway, Ruark, Capstick, Wheels.....yea, it does have a certain ring to it. :whistle::D (Need to make sure the emoji's are there so no one thinks I'm serious)

Thanks for the kind comment Rook.

My hat is off to everybody on this site that participates.

The cumulative knowledge on AH is incredible. The fact that everyone is willing to share, is what makes me enjoy being part of this community. I appreciate all of you and what you bring.

May you all have a great holiday season. Hope to see you at DSC. (y)

Hats off to Jerome for giving us a place to play. (y)

Thank you , AH is a great family to be part of and wealth of genuine information . May everyone have a blessed holiday season .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber