My first novel published and takes place in Africa

Dear Tim
Congratulations with the publishing of your book.
We are glad that Africa inspired you to be creative.

Dear Tim
Congratulations with the publishing of your book.
We are glad that Africa inspired you to be creative.
Thank you very much. Yes, twenty-five years ago changed the course of my life, in a very positive way.

I read your book Tim and thoroughly enjoyed it.
No messing about with irrelevant sub stories, just good old adventure story telling and a page turner.
Good job, looking forward to the next book.

I read your book Tim and thoroughly enjoyed it.
No messing about with irrelevant sub stories, just good old adventure story telling and a page turner.
Good job, looking forward to the next book.
Adrian, I am so glad you enjoyed it and grateful for the kind words.
The next one is a quarter way finished and hoping to have it to the publisher by the end of November.
If you bought the book on Amazon would you be kind enough to rate it for me. It's a big help to get ratings.

Thanks again.

I couldn't get it on Amazon, I used the Book Depository in the UK but will certainly post a review on there.

am reading your book now,interesting how when we went to zim the sights and feelings we experienced are exactly what i feel reading your book.i can see Mugabe's wife trying to take over and a sibanda type wacking her and doing what martin does.this book is good,entertaining,and when i put it down am eager to pick it up the next day,looking forward to the next writing.will do a review when finished.

I couldn't get it on Amazon, I used the Book Depository in the UK but will certainly post a review on there.
Thanks so much. I appreciate it.

am reading your book now,interesting how when we went to zim the sights and feelings we experienced are exactly what i feel reading your book.i can see Mugabe's wife trying to take over and a sibanda type wacking her and doing what martin does.this book is good,entertaining,and when i put it down am eager to pick it up the next day,looking forward to the next writing.will do a review when finished.
You guys are the best. Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad you are enjoying it.

Your book saved me from walking around Disney World. Thanks! Read it while at the pool and on my balcony watching Okapi and Nyala walk around. I'm ready for your next book so get back to work...

5-star review left on Amazon. Well deserved too.

Your book saved me from walking around Disney World. Thanks! Read it while at the pool and on my balcony watching Okapi and Nyala walk around. I'm ready for your next book so get back to work...

5-star review left on Amazon. Well deserved too.
Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to do a review. It is greatly appreciated.

I just ordered the hard copy from Amazon. Looking forward to the read. Will post a review after reading.

By the way, sitting here typing this post is more writing than my fingers are willing to do. Kudos to you!

Just started the book today. Excited to get into it.

A few of you on here have asked for me to sign a copy of my book for you.

As a thank you for the support shown by the AH community I will gladly sign any book sent to me. Simply PM me and I will provide you with my address to send it to. I will take care of shipping costs back to you. If you are going to by a book on Amazon, or elsewhere online, simply PM me for my mailing address and have it drop shipped directly to me and I will send it out to you signed.

Thanks again for all the support from the members of AH. Truly a great community of like minded individuals.

Tim,

I really enjoyed reading Sibanda. Only problem is it was to short! :D

Great read Tim, just finished and posted my review on Amazon. Glad to hear you are close to having another one ready for us.

Great read Tim, just finished and posted my review on Amazon. Glad to hear you are close to having another one ready for us.
Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed it.

Hi Tim,
Only half way through, but thoroughly enjoying the read! :) (y) Already looking forward to the next one. Great job!

Really enjoyed the book! The first night I was just going to read a chapter or two and go to bed. Almost 3 in the morning my eyes wouldn't stay open lol and I finished the next night. I'll post a review on Amazon. Looking forward to your next one.

A good read! Kept me sucked in til ended up reading in one day. Lookin forward to the next installment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg