My first novel published and takes place in Africa

When you going to get another book out?

My next novel is about a third of the way done and should be available by June. It is about a a group of lobster fisherman that live on an island of the coast of Maine that get caught up in smuggling.

Once I have finished that one I am starting on part two of Sibanda.

My next novel is about a third of the way done and should be available by June. It is about a a group of lobster fisherman that live on an island of the coast of Maine that get caught up in smuggling.

Once I have finished that one I am starting on part two of Sibanda.
Can you make the lobster fisherman have big bore rifles at least? Lol. Looking forward to reading it!
Cheers,
Cody

, my publisher has offered the Kindle version on Amazon in three parts with the first part free.

So, your saying you have the same business model as a drug dealer.:D

Many of you on here bought my first novel, "Sibanda" and provided great reviews. For that, I am extremely grateful.

For those of you interested, my publisher has offered the Kindle version on Amazon in three parts with the first part free.
whens the next book?im about to start sibanda for the third time.

Looking forward to read this book, kindle syncing now☺

Finaly had some time to catch-up on my reading.

I enjoyed this novell. Its caracters and scenarios are very belivable. What would have made it even better; if we got to know the safariguests a little better.
The ending was a a little to easy; a misille from the sky-the end??

I am looking forward to your next novell☺

Finaly had some time to catch-up on my reading.

I enjoyed this novell. Its caracters and scenarios are very belivable. What would have made it even better; if we got to know the safariguests a little better.
The ending was a a little to easy; a misille from the sky-the end??

I am looking forward to your next novell☺
Thanks for the kind words. I had to end it somehow and am halfway through the second novel.

And the dog dies at the end oof old yeller!

Can’t wait for the second book!

Cheers,
Cody

ive read it 3 times,guess i liked it,huh?

Thanks for the kind words. I had to end it somehow and am halfway through the second novel.
about what?im waiting for simbanda 2.

I'm about a third of the way through the book and have been enjoying the storyline and characters so far.

The only problem that I have was the previously mentioned spelling and grammar issues. I don't know why, but that really bothers me.

Personal issues aside, I look forward to finishing the book and the possible sequel.

First of all, I am glad you are enjoying the story. If you think the typos bother you.... I used an editor that was referred to me and was very disappointed to say the least. He told me I should read it after his edit but by that time it was white noise to me. I have done a revision and the second printing has cleared up many of the typos. Looking for the editor to book two as we speak.
Thanks again and let me know how you enjoyed it when done.

First of all, I am glad you are enjoying the story. If you think the typos bother you.... I used an editor that was referred to me and was very disappointed to say the least. He told me I should read it after his edit but by that time it was white noise to me. I have done a revision and the second printing has cleared up many of the typos. Looking for the editor to book two as we speak.
Thanks again and let me know how you enjoyed it when done.
typos have nothing to do with the story,whens # 2 COMING OUT,???im 80 and dont have much time left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg